Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest bluey
:P sorry bluey! how on earth did you meet irl, you live ages away don't you?

jamba used to live close to one of my uni friends~ he came to visit my town with him one day and we all met up for coffee randomly... i wore a triforce t-shirt and he was wearing zelda wristbands. the rest is history :wink:

Haha, today was rather funny/really random. I was standing outside the the 6th form office, and an old mate of mine (Sill sort of mates, but he went all annoying) came up to me, pushed me into the gap between the two rooms and kissed me. I didn't stop him, but I really should have done. He started saying he's liked me for ages, and I went all red :red:

I told him I'd talk to him later, but I don't know what to say! I don't like him that way at all, so I feel really, really bad.

ahh man :hmm: how random/romantic!! why do these dramatic things never happen to me?! haha. just be straig- heh just be... clear with him from the start, when you get a chance just explain exactly how you feel! you seem very tactful and good with your words - so dont worry i'm sure you'll be able to let him down gently :smile:

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jamba used to live close to one of my uni friends~ he came to visit my town with him one day and we all met up for coffee randomly... i wore a triforce t-shirt and he was wearing zelda wristbands. the rest is history :wink:

ahh man :hmm: how random/romantic!! why do these dramatic things never happen to me?! haha. just be straig- heh just be... clear with him from the start, when you get a chance just explain exactly how you feel! you seem very tactful and good with your words - so dont worry i'm sure you'll be able to let him down gently :smile:

haha aww what a lovely story bluey ^.^

I'm sorry to enter so late here. Just to clarify:

I'm a straight male. I have nothing against homosexuality or bisexualism or transgender people. I believe that neither gay nor straight people should parade their sexuality. I will not tolerate homophobia, or any other discrimination. All discrimination is the same.

Update on the stalker front: She says she can smell my aftershave everywhere and this makes her depressed because I'm always on her mind. The girl has lost it. Time to set things straight!

Prolli one of your 'mates' fucking with you for giggles

Say that your feelings for her go so far the other way you've actually turned gay. And then kiss the guy you're interested in "to prove a point". Two birds in one stone. Well, one bird, one bloke.

I take it you haven't simply told her you're gay because you can't trust her with that information, right?

My very camp mate got hit on by a girl in Durham. She came up to him and went to kiss him, he just turned away and didn't tell her he was gay. Made me lol when he told me.

That guy i was seeing but nothing happen, lots of kissing has happened. That is all ^_^

He's off to New York tomorrow morning for 8 days for his geography coursework thingy. Soo jealous!

I was on the bus home today, and a guy about my age got on with a friend and sat a couple of seats in front of me on the opposite aisle.

I dunno why, but I've never been more attracted to anyone ever before.

He was chatting to his friend for the whole journey, and I couldn't take my eyes off him (I probably looked like a weird stalker, but hey).

I guess its pheremones at work :p.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!