Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Well basically there are only three people who I'm out to, one of them being a guy who I really like (he's also gay, I'm not hopeless here) but i can't read him for shit! Yesterday was getting good, untill this girl who liked me turned up, being the crazy stalker she is and just totally killed the mood.

I'm livid.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing a really cute sweet guy atm, bit scared but just taking it slow. We had like 3 dates before we kissed, so sweet ^_^

Nothing beats my trademark "Grab and snog", if they look all discusted after why do I care? I pullled. :smile:

Well basically there are only three people who I'm out to, one of them being a guy who I really like (he's also gay, I'm not hopeless here) but i can't read him for shit! Yesterday was getting good, untill this girl who liked me turned up, being the crazy stalker she is and just totally killed the mood.

I'm livid.

She sounds like such an arse! Can't you just explain to her you you like him and to back off being a crazy stalker girl? (Or isn't she one of the ones you're out to?)

I also had no idea you were gay (Or does everyone know and I'm being my usual slow self?) :p

Erm, well no I don't really think many people do actually. I'm not on here alot you see, usually just looking around and stuff. And of course, I'm not out to her. If I told her, she'd probably do something really stupid, and yes she is probably the single most annoying person I know. She sure knows how to make everything about her.

I just don't really know what to do. For the moment I'm gonna see how it pans out.

Yeah I suppose it's about time. Sad thing is that she used to be a good friend, then she went all crazy. But I mean yesterday was great, and then I literally turned around and she was standing there! The exact words going through my mind were "Oh you have GOT to be shitting me.." and then I smiled. It's sort of funny actually because the guy I like had sort of the same problem with her, but he's out so it's easier for him.

Nothing beats my trademark "Grab and snog", if they look all discusted after why do I care? I pullled. :smile:

I miss you around these parts.

Tomorrow night sees my glorious return to...nights out. Not been out here since my birthday, and that was a freakin' month ago. With any luck the lord will give me grace and dancing feet.

I miss you around these parts.

Tomorrow night sees my glorious return to...nights out. Not been out here since my birthday, and that was a freakin' month ago. With any luck the lord will give me grace and dancing feet.

haha I've not been out for yonks, much longer than 6months. With work every fri-sun I don't have time :( , change in uni hopefully.

But good news, I may have bagged myself a boyfriend without even trying haha :indeed:

haha I've not been out for yonks, much longer than 6months. With work every fri-sun I don't have time :( , change in uni hopefully.

But good news, I may have bagged myself a boyfriend without even trying haha :indeed:

Not from these boards surely?

Only room for one girl to bag me in my heart.

(Celebrity crushes withstanding)

With you bro : peace:

Sorry to disappoint jamba but no :heh:

Not disappointed. You should probably read my comment with an amount of "oh please god no..." in it.

Guest bluey
haha ^.^ oh come on you are dating someone from the boards!! :indeed:

*gasp!* whoo??

night you're not allowed to actually capture them - the police catch on sooner or later.... they always catch on.... *sigh*

and fyi jamba and i know each other and got together in real life first (and THEN i started internet stalking him~) O_o you make it sound like we're dating online.. i'm not that desperate :indeed:

*gasp!* whoo??

night you're not allowed to actually capture them - the police catch on sooner or later.... they always catch on.... *sigh*

and fyi jamba and i know each other and got together in real life first (and THEN i started internet stalking him~) O_o you make it sound like we're dating online.. i'm not that desperate :indeed:

:P sorry bluey! how on earth did you meet irl, you live ages away don't you?

Ah that's where I'm going wrong, I'll let him go free eventually :heh:

Haha, today was rather funny/really random. I was standing outside the the 6th form office, and an old mate of mine (Sill sort of mates, but he went all annoying) came up to me, pushed me into the gap between the two rooms and kissed me. I didn't stop him, but I really should have done. He started saying he's liked me for ages, and I went all red :red:

I told him I'd talk to him later, but I don't know what to say! I don't like him that way at all, so I feel really, really bad.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!