Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Now I know people say love is a very strong word to use, but I actually think I am in love with him.

Yesterday we shared the most amazing kiss ever, our bodies were clinging to each other so tight, his hands were twitching behind my neck, and I could have just stood there forever kissing him.

We both said after, that it was like nothing we had felt before.

I woke up this morning, and I felt something was missing, but I just carried on the bathroom as normal, got showered blah blah. Then I just fell down onto my bed staring at the ceiling. Then I realised it was Ross I was thinking about, and missing.

Whenever I think about him I get butterflies, and I just cried this afternoon for no reason, so I text him saying I don't know whether you understand this or whether I'm just being a tit, I'm having really weird feelings and my emotions are just everywhere. He said he felt exactly the same and he doesn't know what it is.

All day I have been longing for his company, his touch, his head being on my shoulder, argh it's very frustrating.

I don't know whether to call this love, we have only been together a little while, but I seriously have never felt this strongly about someone, or had these emotions.

Good to hear mate. Regardless of sexuality, Im happy to see any other human being experiencing love. But before you get too carried away, just remember feelings can change quickly!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to be in a relationship. Im not quite sure how it happened, and I already kinda regret it. And I just need to decide its because of my deep routed independent emotional retardness, or because im scared?

Either way, im going to end up hurting someone who cares greatly about me. Fuck.

How did that happen?

That really sucks, I hope you sort it out soon. I'm kind of in the same mess, although its not quite as developed as yours.

Good luck with it!

But before you get too carried away, just remember feelings can change quickly!

QFT!

How did that happen?

That really sucks, I hope you sort it out soon. I'm kind of in the same mess, although its not quite as developed as yours.

Good luck with it!

What I presumed would be the usual (one-time sex turning into friendship) didn't. And it just built. I dunno, call it cowardice but I didn't want to hurt him so thus didn't say anything sooner. Will tell him tomorrow I like him, and I want this to work (I think....) but just explain what an emotional fuckwit I am.

damn you, TK! that's.....so.....CUTE!!! *implodes*

really now, that is terrifyingly cute. it's nice that you're all fuzzy and happy and stuff ^__^ yay!

What I presumed would be the usual (one-time sex turning into friendship) didn't. And it just built. I dunno, call it cowardice but I didn't want to hurt him so thus didn't say anything sooner. Will tell him tomorrow I like him, and I want this to work (I think....) but just explain what an emotional fuckwit I am.

Good Luck!

--

@TK - How long have you and Ross (Damn you Paj!) been going out?

Thats kind of funny because the exact same thing happened to me last week. (I know its not actually funny) I let it build and probably would be in the exact same position if it weren't for MSN and my ability to form much more coherent sentences when not talking to someone in person. I think its worked out pretty well, its sometimes a bit awkward when we get drunk. :indeed:

I'm sure he'll understand, its not like you're intentionally trying to be like that...if that makes sense.

Again, good luck!!

Completely OT: cool new avatar Ashley!

Thanks, but as Ell said its not new. I rarely re-use sigs but I've been feeling particularly unhuman lately.

And speaking of, decided I'm going to break up. I dunno what I was thinking, I don't have the...gene for relationships. Or something. Now just to do it, which I hate. Don't want to hurt him.

Thanks to the blood donation thread for bringing the subject up but . . . .

Would you lie about your sexuality in order to do something good, such as give blood?

My friend and housemate has, and he gives blood every few months or so, and a few other of my friends have lied about their sexual history, after knowing they were clean of everything, just to be able to give blood.

Would you do similar?

Thanks to the blood donation thread for bringing the subject up but . . . .

Would you lie about your sexuality in order to do something good, such as give blood?

My friend and housemate has, and he gives blood every few months or so, and a few other of my friends have lied about their sexual history, after knowing they were clean of everything, just to be able to give blood.

Would you do similar?

No chance, nobody deserves my blood.

How ignorent of you.

He's being funny, and it made me laugh :D

(waits for Mr R-H to come back with a comeback)

I was going to see Juno today . . .

But my ex, who wanted to be friends, cancelled on me because, and i qoute, "my stomachs feeling a bit funny so i'd rather have a night in alone, that alright?"

Fucker . . . .

I would never give blood. Now you can call me ignorant or selfish and what not, but as a human being it is just something my brain wont let me do. I fucking hate needles and the whole process freaks me out. I know it is relatively easier these days and not painful, but that doesnt make a difference in putting me off.

(awaits hate)

I would never give blood. Now you can call me ignorant or selfish and what not, but as a human being it is just something my brain wont let me do. I fucking hate needles and the whole process freaks me out. I know it is relatively easier these days and not painful, but that doesnt make a difference in putting me off.

(awaits hate)

Lol, people won't hate you! It's your choice, if you don't like needles then thats not your fault is it?

--

Takeo, that sucks! Juno is beyond awesome.

(awaits hate)

I may detest what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it! :heh:

Actually I'm the same. Some people may think its selfish but it just something I can't really face doing.

Hmm I would probably donate my blood but considering they give time spans on tattoos and piercings I probably won't be able to in the future.

Personally for me it's my body and my blood and I'm quite sick of this whole ''ohmygod so selfish'' crap going around! If I want to give blood I will, if I don't then I don't it's my own fault if I die because somebody else has had the same attitude.

Its the same with body donation...if I refuse to give my body to donation I'm selfish...er why? Then they fail to realise that I would rather give my body to science..

-.- sigh

(also awaits hate) when I posted it on the other forum there was an uproar I wasn't sure whether to find it funny or concerning.

Hmm I would probably donate my blood but considering they give time spans on tattoos and piercings I probably won't be able to in the future.

Personally for me it's my body and my blood and I'm quite sick of this whole ''ohmygod so selfish'' crap going around! If I want to give blood I will, if I don't then I don't it's my own fault if I die because somebody else has had the same attitude.

Its the same with body donation...if I refuse to give my body to donation I'm selfish...er why? Then they fail to realise that I would rather give my body to science..

-.- sigh

(also awaits hate) when I posted it on the other forum there was an uproar I wasn't sure whether to find it funny or concerning.

I wouldnt like to give my body to science.

Id give blood though

I would, why use part of my body when I can use all of it ^.^? I still find it irkesome that the homosexual community cannot give blood, it's very irratating.

(I always prefer to use gay community rather than homosexual...homosexual sounds insulting to me but meh..)

Though I am not that way inclined myself I still don't think it's fair if that is something they wish to do

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!