Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexuality is kind of boring in a way, because we're just being slaves to our desires. Under all the enjoyment, we're doing things because we feel that we have to and we arent really in control of our own minds.

Dude, do you even have a penis?

Sexuality is kind of boring in a way, because we're just being slaves to our desires. Under all the enjoyment, we're doing things because we feel that we have to and we arent really in control of our own minds.

You could say the same thing about lots of things.

Your Score: Mostly Straight

You scored 30 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

mt1116983197.gif

You are mainly heterosexual, but you have a few homosexual qualities. You much prefer the opposite sex, but you have a mild interest in the same sex. If you disapprove of homosexuality, it is likely that you act overly straight to deny your slight gay tendencies. If you are comfortable with your sexuality, you might be up for experimenting with members of the same sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the same sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

Link: The Sexuality Spectrum Test

Just wondering if anybody here is familiar with Manchesters gay village at all.

I'll be going there for an event end of June and am hoping to scope out some cheap accomadation.

Cool new pix Rokhed!

Takeo (legend has it he started the biggest thread ever) is from there, so he's probably a good person to ask. I've been there and it's pretty easy to find the scene (south chunk of the city centre, by the canal), but i wouldn't know about accomodation.

You scored -47 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

mt1116983039.gif

As of right now, you are interested in the same sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent heterosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

Cool new pix Rokhed!

Takeo (legend has it he started the biggest thread ever) is from there, so he's probably a good person to ask. I've been there and it's pretty easy to find the scene (south chunk of the city centre, by the canal), but i wouldn't know about accomodation.

Thanks, I'll have to send him a PM.

I would say that a good 100% of all the hairdressers here are gay, they're all so sweet. One of them threw a wobbly because I wanted him to cut my hair really short and he said he wouldn't, because my hair was so lovely. Bless.

Guest Jordan
I would say that a good 100% of all the hairdressers here are gay, they're all so sweet. One of them threw a wobbly because I wanted him to cut my hair really short and he said he wouldn't, because my hair was so lovely. Bless.

I would have said "It's my god damn hair. I'll do whatever the hell i want with it... Mother."

I got so embarrassed today.

I went round to some old friends house and was just standing in the kitchen getting a drink when I got tapped on the shoulder by his older bother (same age as me), he said "hey!" and I tried to say it back, but I kept stammering. I'd never seen a more attractive guy in my entire life, he'd changed completely (last time I saw him was 4 years ago when he stayed at mine). I mean, he was any completely straight guy would want to rip his clothes off there and then attractive:p. I was so embarrassed, and eventually managed to say "Hi" back.

*hangs head in shame*

I got so embarrassed today.

I went round to some old friends house and was just standing in the kitchen getting a drink when I got tapped on the shoulder by his older bother (same age as me), he said "hey!" and I tried to say it back, but I kept stammering. I'd never seen a more attractive guy in my entire life, he'd changed completely (last time I saw him was 4 years ago when he stayed at mine). I mean, he was any completely straight guy would want to rip his clothes off there and then attractive:p. I was so embarrassed, and eventually managed to say "Hi" back.

*hangs head in shame*

ah i get that a lot:) I kinda feel weird. A little sad though if he's straight. Don't have much confidence in myself.:(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!