NEurope
DCK

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

It's that time of year again. Even though most of you won't start for a couple of weeks, you can use this thread for writing away your nerves, wishing each other luck and unleashing your frustrations on the forums.

I'm up for the English IB Exams this afternoon already.

Good luck everybody :smile:

I've done most of my modules already, so I only have 3 left.

I've got critical thinking on the 18th of May, biology on the 22nd of June, and chemistry on the 25th.

Good luck to all.

I have 4 exams starting 14th May. Studying away at the moment!!

Macro-Economics

Financial Accounting

Business Law

Quantitative Analysis

I hate exams!

I have my final AAT exam coming up in june. WHEN i pass (hope) i get a pay rise and i move on to CIMA. Who said accountants were boring?:shakehead

I've just finished my Maths exam. Paper 2 Credit was to say hard would be a understatement. Thats already 3 down and PE is tommorow.

Just the 4 exams for me this year. I've got a 3 hour beast a week on Monday, then the other three follow and are all nicely spaced out so it shouldn't be too stressful. Not got much revision done yet though, I've been too busy with other stuff. I can see me doing 8 hour days in the library next week...

I've got GCSE's, starting in 15 days :cry:

R.E, geography,, 2 maths, 2 science, 2 english, engineering

I just finidhed my second 30 hour IT exam and have got till tomorrow to hand in my 2 engineering portfolio's, which are 60% of the total grade, argh!

Good luck everyone!

I'm so glad I don't have exams to sit any more, but good luck to the rest of you who do :)

My exams start on wednesday(end of 2nd year) and run until the wednesday after, got an exam every weekday between except for tuesday. Bit gay really, like 80% of my year rests upon one week :shakehead:

Having said that, I'm about to purchase and play lylat wars on the VC :D

I have my final AAT exam coming up in june. WHEN i pass (hope) i get a pay rise and i move on to CIMA. Who said accountants were boring?:shakehead

Woo! Power to the accountants :p Got my ACA finals at the end of July and absolutely bricking it :cry:

I'm doing 3 Scottish Highers this year..

Business Management - 14th May

Modern Studies - 22nd May

Sociology - 6th June

Any tips for the RE GCSE? That's all I'm doing this year.

I'm doing my GCSE's this year which start next week with my German Aural exam. However I think that will be one of the hardest so once thats out the way it shouldn't be too difficult. My English Literature exam is on the 22nd of May, then after that my exams are between June 4th and June 15th, ending with Physics :) I'm doing English Language, Literature, German, 3 Sciences, Business Studeis, Geogrpahy and Maths. Can't wait untill they're all over.

Any tips for the RE GCSE? That's all I'm doing this year.

LOTS of quotes from the bible you'll be fine.

LOTS of quotes from the bible you'll be fine.

lol, hope that works, i've got it in a few days

I'm doing my GCSE's this year which start next week with my German Aural exam.

Do you mean oral? Aural is listening.

Anyway, whatever it is, good luck with it.

I'm taking my GCSES this year I have already taken My Spanish oral exam and have my french oral next week. Then on may 17th i have my spanish listening, May 21st Spanish reading and English Literature on the 22nd of May.

After that my exams are between 4th june- 15th of june. After that i can relax until I get my results.

I've done 2½ hours of my Photography and graphics exam now. Tommorow is my final 2½ hours of Photography.

I got General Studies on the 14th and the other 2 exams on the 21st. :angry:

I got computing sometime, also 2 maths exams and a resit.

Yayz

A levels start in on monday week :( GENERAL STUDIES AAAARGH!

However law=:bouncy: :bouncy: yay law!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE :)

Got a Music Tech exam tomorrow.

As far as I can tell, from my friends who are doing it, it's just a memory test...:shock:

I have *draws breath* physics skills, mechanics (maths), human geography, physical geography, geography skills paper, chemistry, maths core 2, mechanics and radioactivity (physics), electricity and thermal physics, and astrophysics. *sighs*

Fun, fun, fun!

Good luck to all those taking exams.

I've a half hour presentation to give tomorrow, and my stomach is going crazy with nerves already.