NEurope
DCK

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

How did you get the last one in?

D1 on monday and then I'm free! Until that afternoon when I'm starting my A2's :/ no break for me until 6th july. *sigh*

Actually, this reminds me of my friend, who apparently thinks Theology at Oxford is too easy, so he never uses the words "Jesus", "Christ", and "Messiah" in his essays... and still gets firsts.

I had Business Studies today, was a very long and tiring test in which I only just got finished but I think I have done alright in it, felt quite confident going through it. Only one exam left now, Physics tommorow and I feel well prepared enough for that. Can't wait untill I'm finished! :D

How did you get the last one in?

My Sentence:

"Animal rights activists argue that this is not the point. They say that although General Studies sucks major horse cock, it is the use of animals in the testing of beauty products that is the probelm."

Not too sly, I admit. I also liked:

"Most Christians enjoy a good pork chop as much as you or me"

:hmm::grin:

Well got my Literature exam in a bit... quite nervous about it cause I don't know what to expect of it and if I know everything I have to know. =/

Plus I'm tired and it's quite a long exam; hope I can concentrate long enough and not let my thoughts go to different things that might upset me right now... >.<;

I have to do a presentation of my dissertation in a little over an hour. FUCK!

Well got my Literature exam in a bit... quite nervous about it cause I don't know what to expect of it and if I know everything I have to know. =/

Plus I'm tired and it's quite a long exam; hope I can concentrate long enough and not let my thoughts go to different things that might upset me right now... >.<;

Good luck, Eenuh!

finally! my gcse exams are over as of today. 12 weeks of holiday to look forward to now.

Good luck to anyone with exams still left to do.

Physics was a total whore. Read the first question and thought "Just kill me now"

French was insultingly easy though. YAY two more left.

Finished all my exams at last!!! WOOOOOO!!!:D Good luck to anyone with some still to do. Last paper was Physics and I thought it was a nice last paper, have a good feeling about it :) Possibly my best exam out of the lot of them but time will tell. Now for 10 weeks of doing nothing!!

I have my last exam for possibly ever tomorrow. A 3 hour beast titled "Cosmology, Stellar structure, Climate Physics and Fluid Flows". It pretty much everything from the big bang, supernova and black holes, global warming weather patterns, why aircraft insects fly, and everything in between. We'll probably be tested on 5% we need to know for the paper.

Anybody got A-LEVEL English Lang on monday?

Im reading through these Pre-release materials and the one on Sharks is quite interesting, all be it a little too Scientifically Centered than i would have expected. But the one on sewers is a fucking joke, i mean, it Bigs-up dieseases that spew from our arses into the sewers, and gives them titles such as "King cholera - Inducer of violent diarrhoea" in an attempt to seduce us into the complexity of the material. :/

Its not looking too bad though, theres just loads to take in. And i dont have the foggiest idea which points to make because theres so many. Any tips?

OK, I have never actually posted before in this thread, but I just need to release my joy....

MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!!

Yes!!! And what a way to finish to finish my A-Levels, with a nice juicy 2 hour Chemistry exam!!!! Good-bye 6th Form!!

OK, I have never actually posted before in this thread, but I just need to release my joy....

MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!!

Yes!!! And what a way to finish to finish my A-Levels, with a nice juicy 2 hour Chemistry exam!!!! Good-bye 6th Form!!

Salters OCR chemistry synoptic? That was my last exam.

Man, my modules today were Haaard, but I think I did alright.

But my History exam, it was easy but I just write too fucking slow, didn't finish, I gotta sort this out by my GCSEs... :sad: