NEurope
DCK

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

See thats how crap our history teacher is, i know nothing of the cold war.

To Moogle - I was a king too. :) I'd got back after a battle and described my home as i saw it. Problem is, i'm usually very good at writing stories and kool little desciptions, but my mind was blank i couldn't think of anything good to write, i only did a page and abits worth.

Any idears where I could find some good material on the Vietnam war? It appears to be only a CCEA thing and I'm having a hard time finding stuff :(

I have Physics tomorrow!

Or more specifically, Mechanics and Radioactivity, then Electricity and Thermal Physics, and Astrophysics to finish!

Joy.

History for me tommorow aswell. Got hours of revision in the morning though.

Same and same.

I wish the mocks were the real exams. The only exams I can technically improve on are English and Science. I'm pretty sure I've done better in English but Geography has gone down and so has R.E probably. :(

Yay, physics went well. Only one more exam to go...

Well history exam went ok, One of the questions was, for you to compare and say which is more important:

Trouble in Bosnia

Trouble in Morocco

Now seeing as we were never tought anything to do with Bosnia i blagged my way through by explaining Moroccan Crisis in depth and just a gernal summery of what i thought the Bosnian crisis is about. I can't even remember what i wrote down now.

All the second section on Britain and the home front was easy though. I'm sure i got better than my mock (Which was a C)

History is done.

Most tiring exam ever. 2 hours of furious scribbling in an attempt to answer as much as possible. My hand is cramped.

Went well though. My teacher did a 2 hour revision session before the exam and it helped an immeasurable amount.

The first part of my History GCSE exam is over, i have another exam next week. Two hours (plus extra time) of frantic writing, Even with my extra time i was struggling to get all what i wanted to get down. I think it went well though, but i need to get an A in it hopefully i have done enough to be able to achieve that grade. :D

I did question 2 about LoN question 3 about Hitlers forgein policy and 7 about Britain WW1

Some sexhy human geography tomorrow :(

And maths :( ...dreading it! But geography should be the easiest test in ages if the first one was anything to go by.

Some sexhy human geography tomorrow :(

I know you're being sarcastic, but human geography is the sexiest subject there is. Well, I do it and I'm a fucking sexy bastard anyway.

I do agree with your sexhy views, misterman, but leaving all my revision to the last minute wasn't such a sexhy idear. Only about half of theme E left to do and that's me anyways.

And maths: if the first paper was anything to go by, it shouldn't be too taxing :p

I have Geog skills and Maths Calculator tommorow.

Not much to really revise..

However, I have Chemistry (Which I literally have less knowledge than most 11 year olds) on Wednesday... Oh well.

Maths calculator paper tommorrow. Two and half hours of solving equations is not my idea of fun.

At least it's the intermediate paper, if i was still doing higher i would be a lot more nervous as i just do not understand the maths that is involved in there.

I barely even understand the maths in the intermediate paper.

Finals start in 2 days, and I'm starting to feel a tad nervous. Luckily the first paper is my short option and means very little to my final grade. At least I only have 3 papers (that somehow make up 60% of my degree)

Geography and Maths tomorow for Junior Cert :shakehead

I know I should be up there studying, but I've just really reached the point where I've studied so much over the last month I couldn't care less about it anymore, anyone in a similar situation?

I'm totally hyped for the maths calculator.

I'll like publically scream if my calculator runs out of batteries though.

Yeah I've AS English Lit tomorrow and I've given up the ghost. I really couldn't care about Robert Frost and his poetry anymore.