N-Europe

General Gallery

Emasher

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id definetley go with the shading, otherwise it just looks like something is missing.

You could perhaps do the shading in pencil first, then go over with biro if youre worried too.

Plus you have great oppurtunity with that wall behind, it could be turned into a window!! -light coming in and stuff-

Id definetley go with the shading, otherwise it just looks like something is missing.

You could perhaps do the shading in pencil first, then go over with biro if youre worried too.

Plus you have great oppurtunity with that wall behind, it could be turned into a window!! -light coming in and stuff-

Thankyou ^.^

I was thinking of turning it into a mirror make it look like she's actually in a room practising, but I'm not entirely sure how I'd make the mirror work.

pretty nice! much better than i can do, although if I was being really picky I'd say something looks a little off with the... erm... perspective? proportions? (is that the right term?) namely the pear seems impossibly close to the DS as though they have collided.

Still, it's cool, well done.

You should still try to finish that drawing nightwolf, would look cool (even though I have no idea what biro is). =D

Just did a quick drawing I'd been meaning to do for a while now. Nothing fancy, but it was fun. =3

rainklein.jpg

And since I don't know where else to post it, here's my really crappy After Effects animation I had to do for school. It looks even worse on youtube. XD

Text says: "Civilisation is a thin layer of varnish that can easily be dissolved in alcohol".

(even though I have no idea what biro is)

It's a ballpoint pen. They're traditionally called biros in British English after their creator, László Bíró. (Yes, I did have to look up how to spell his name.)

As usual your drawing is unfairly good, and I liked the animation. The song seemed a bit of an odd choice, though, as it's something of a theme tune for homosexuality as opposed to drunkenness.

Letty, do you wear those clogs whilst dancing in your golden tights?

This thread always makes me wish I could do graphic art. I'm arguably alright at writing, but it doesn't have the same immediacy and personal gratification of filling a blank page with newly formed images.

Guest Stefkov

Eenuh your drawings make me jelous. How do you get an idea from your head on paper/canvas/whatever?

I hate having my head filled with an idea, I try to draw it but it comes out so wrong I forget about the idea.

It's a ballpoint pen. They're traditionally called biros in British English after their creator, László Bíró. (Yes, I did have to look up how to spell his name.)

As usual your drawing is unfairly good, and I liked the animation. The song seemed a bit of an odd choice, though, as it's something of a theme tune for homosexuality as opposed to drunkenness.

Letty, do you wear those clogs whilst dancing in your golden tights?

This thread always makes me wish I could do graphic art. I'm arguably alright at writing, but it doesn't have the same immediacy and personal gratification of filling a blank page with newly formed images.

Ah, ballpoint pen, don't think I've ever really done a drawing with a pen. =O

And the song for the animation... I really couldn't think of anything else to put in there. Plus there are three men in there, and three drunken men might do some weird things. =P

Ah yes I will eventually eenuh! Do you use a graphics tablet? I was sorely tempted to buy a cheapy one for my laptop..

I have a tablet, but I haven't really done any digital art lately, mostly ink drawings (cause I found out ink can actually be fun to work with, sometimes). But if you draw on your computer often, then a cheap tablet is always useful. =D

Super drawning Eenuh. :)

Letty I like those clogs :D

And Awesome Drawing Eenuh! :grin:

Thank you!

Eenuh your drawings make me jelous. How do you get an idea from your head on paper/canvas/whatever?

I hate having my head filled with an idea, I try to draw it but it comes out so wrong I forget about the idea.

Well whenever I have an idea I try to sketch it down as soon as possible (multiple sketches) until I'm happy with it. Then usually weeks later I find the sketch again and turn it into an actual drawing. But yeah, it doesn't always work to get the exact image from your head on paper, which can be frustrating. ^____^;

Wow Chuck, that looks really cool! =D

Thanks!

I cringe everytime I look at the tv because i didnt change it from standard size in ArchiCAD and it looks balls. Cant remember how big it is.... i think its 17"

I guess the house cost so much money they didn't have any left for a decent sized TV.

Is the second floor an open bedroom of sorts?

Thats the excuse I use. As most of the guys in the office are called Dave the guy I originally placed in the model was called Dave. He has a balcony with a potted plant area and a seat which I found that was going into the wall..... In the upstairs part that you can see from the interior is a bed. On the ground floor is a Mac which Dave spent most of his wages on. He also bought a hifi and that tv you can see...... Behind the camera is a mirror... on the floor. Most of the walled or tabletop items, I didnt set a height to sit on the table or be at head height. So that mirror is on the floor. I fixed all this after I rendered in 3D Studio Max.

Chuck! Those are great Designs! :grin:

The 'framework' shall we say, I cannot take credit for as they are part of a file that was given to me on how to get around the new version ArchiCAD, way back when. As it was given to me I was told that it should go through in about 30 minutes but he said that when he was using it, it took him a week.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!