General Gallery

Emasher

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I came across some amazing handmade Pokémon and mistakenly thought it would be easy to make some.

StarterPokmon.jpg

I've looked at these too long to be able to tell if they're any good anymore. We'll see how I like them tomorrow.

Did you make those? Cos' they're fucking sweet.

Thanks. :smile:

I made this comic about coming out to my friend.

I saw this on (I think) the LGBT Laughs Tumblr several weeks back. I was wondering why you never posted it over here.

Made an animated gif of Galvantula and Joltik from Pokemon Black/White, really pleased with how it turned out considering I've never attempted anything similar before. I've chucked it in a spoiler box cause it's biiiig and I'm too lazy to shrink it...

galvantula-joltik-big-animated.gif

Two drawings I made. One as an example for a class on how to use frottage with pencils. Just a quick drawing really.

underthecoverscopy.jpg

And then last night I did a painting/drawing for someone who recently lost his father and grandfather. Everyone in class decided to give him something (we put everything together in a box), so I made this. Ink and ecoline on cardboard.

softjourney.jpg

I love the second one. (not that I don't like the first one :P)

I know, first one was just a quick example image (I hate working with pencil heh).

The second one actually has more feeling/meaning in it to me, and is just generally better heh. Prefer working with those materials too. Hadn't drawn anything in ages apart from these two, so I'm very happy with the way it turned out. =)

• 2 weeks later...

2011_02140256.JPG

Unfortunately, with all my studies I haven't been able to dedicate much time to painting et cetera. Luckily found a few hours to do this with which I'm happy. The canvas itself is about 6 times bigger (yes, it's huge! freebie from MA SIS :D). Suggestions on how to fill the space? I'm a little perplexed.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I always feel guilty when I come into this thread to post something and see that no one's commented on the last piece of art that was posted. It's very nicely painted, Frank. :smile:

I'm not sure who would actually want to wear something like this, but I felt like making some Angry Birds earrings:

AngryBirds.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Those frogs look quite cool. The other stuff... not so much. =P

You planning to do a comic with it? Or was it just for fun?

Also Magnus, do you use Fimo clay for your creations? Is it easy to work with and easy to bake?

I've been considering trying it for a while, but because I'm skint I don't want to invest in something before I know a bit more about it heh.