N-Europe

Paris Hilton to be jailed.

Caris

lollercoaster0.gif

Everybody ride the lollercoaster!

Don't really feel like contracting gonorrhoea thanks :laughing:

She'd be straight out the window (preferably a good few stories up)

I love the LOL Coaster-do I have to be this tall to Ride -------------->

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh man.. I avoid news about her like the plauge.. now even here on these forums.. She's only on the news so much because she was born with a silver spoon up her behind.. and what does she do? Poses for pictures.. goes to parties.. I remember an old music video where the "lead" was a giant pink Cake.. that's what I think of when i hear about paris hilton.. a giant Candy Floss in a dress.. god forbid she ever get's children

I don't know what it is that I don't like about her but I don't like it at all.

Perhaps it is simply because her appearance screams "SLAG!".

It could be that she loves all the media attention, and reckons that she is "too famous" to appear on Extras, even though Gervais said they didn't want her on the show anyway...

I don't know, and I don't care.

Wow, the maturity of some of the members on this forum continues to astound me.

..."chavball"...

TMZ has learned that the Los Angeles judge who sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in the slammer was given a saint's welcome by his fellow parishoners ... with a standing ovation on his Sunday visit to church!

Judge and Paris

Sources inside tell TMZ that Judge Michael T. Sauer entered the St. Brendan church in Los Angeles and was greeted with a holy round of standing applause!

Judge Sauer ended his workday on Friday by sentencing Paris Hilton to 45 days in county jail, ordering the wayward heiress to turn herself in on June 5 at the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood.

Petition to free Paris Hilton.

She provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives.

^ This one was started by Paris herself. And more than half the signatures are no doubt fake.

Petition to jail Paris Hilton

This petition asks Governor Schwarzenegger to ignore other petitions asking for clemency and show the people of California that no one is above the law. This petition asks that Governor Schwarzenegger do everything in his power to ensure that Paris Hilton serve her full 45 day sentence.

The latter is currently in the lead by a few thousand signatures.

Do the right thing.

Guest Jordan

What right does she think she has?

She has money and thinks she can get away with it? Fuck her, i bet shes just scared of the showers...

What about it? Has there been another brawl or stabbing? It's been a while since the last one, at least 8 days.

Oi, Motion:

Q: What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap about what you say or think?

A: *points to himself using his two thumbs* The Villan, nice to meet you.

I read in the papers today she's begging the Man From Uzi 9mm to give her a pardon, because she fears she's going to get hurt.

Apparently prison isn't the fun jamboree I thought it to be.

Some Twot with an A [Joshua Capone, the bell end who started a petition on MySpace I believe.] has said that she should be let off because she brings some... and I quote:

"Beauty and Excitement to our 'mundane lives' "

I am yet to see either.

Guest Jordan

From the article:

In her defence she claims she provides beauty and excitement to '(most of) our otherwise mundane lives'.

Is this a joke? Seriously.

Petition to free Paris Hilton.

^ This one was started by Paris herself. And more than half the signatures are no doubt fake.

Petition to jail Paris Hilton

The latter is currently in the lead by a few thousand signatures.

Do the right thing.

I've actually just checked those out. The in favour of one is limited to just showing numbers, it's still growing steadily, but so is the one against, and at a greater rate too! I wonder if she's paid a load of monkeys to make up signatures on her petition...

So, why does everyone hate her again? The way everyone's going on about her you'd think she was a genocidal maniac or something.

I usually don't like skanky spoiled bitches with delusion of grandeur. But hey, that's just me.

• 4 weeks later...