N-Europe

Lego Star Wars Wii

Hero-of-Time

Looks like another port is heading to a Wii near you, wonder what additions this one will have.

Another early retailer’s list has shown us a few more games heading the Wii’s way. Lego Star Wars I and II will come to the Wii, this time renamed “The Complete Sagaâ€. This will mark Lucasarts first piece of software for the Wii.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. It's highly unlikely we will get better graphics than the GC version, and the motion sensors will probably only be like Zelda's sword movement....

At least this will reach a wider audience, seeing as the Cube version of the original trilogy was GAME stores only.

Buying it! Really wanted the second one, but the limited distribution of the Gamecube and Xbox (at least around here) meant I never bothered getting it cos couldn't be bothered to search for it....going to get it definitly....

I already own LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, so unless they do something really special with the motion controls I won't be buying this Wii version.

What they should do is a completely new LEGO Star Wars game for the Wii with content and features that differ from that found in existing LSW games, making it more worth owning alongside previous games.

Still, for anyone who doesn't already own any LEGO Star Wars games this should definitely be worth getting. And, because it includes both games, should be great value for money too! :)

Yes, the lightsaber fighting should work well with the Wii remote (as it did sword fighting in Twilight Princess) if they intend to implement that kind of control. New or extended level designs with new or additional puzzles would be nice. And maybe some extra play modes. For those of us who already own previous games it would mean we can buy the game without the thought of having bought the same games again.

An online cooperative mode would be the best feature they could add to this version. I can't see that happening though. :weep:

I'm glad I didn't get the second for GC, so I can enjoy it with Wii controls - whether tacked on or not, still Wii controls.

I hope they include classic controls too, as I never played eiher on the GC and I fancied both, but they were sooo expensive and never went down in price.

I hope they include classic controls too, as I never played eiher on the GC and I fancied both, but they were sooo expensive and never went down in price.

You could always get it for PC in that case, should be a budget title...

btw: seems more games are coming:

Not only is LEGO Star Wars for the Wii one of the first Lucasarts games on the platform, the sequel to Lucasarts’ Thrillville is also headed to the Wii this October! Also listed is “Pool Partyâ€, by an unknown developer.

Source

Good games? Meh! I never thought they were. The vehicle levels controled awfully bad, and the action adventure levels were good for the first few stages, but then just got soooo repetitive. It was only saved by the fun cut-scenes, were only two or three made me laugh out loud, cuz I had seen the majority of the rest in the darn trailer. I defintley won't be buying this.

Woo! I played the demo of the second on the 360 to death, and I still love it.

I'm picking this up for sure!

Star Wars=awesome

Lego=double awesome

Wii=quadruple awesome (yes, I know it should be triple, but the Wii is too damn awesome for an single one...)

:yay:

Anyone know when it's out?

Woo! I played the demo of the second on the 360 to death, and I still love it.

I'm picking this up for sure!

Star Wars=awesome

Lego=double awesome

Wii=quadruple awesome (yes, I know it should be triple, but the Wii is too damn awesome for an single one...)

:yay:

Anyone know when it's out?

Well, actually that's exponential growth, so technically it fits your pattern (1,2,4,8 and so on) :P