N-Europe

Help me choose a Wii game, please?!

Darkspine S

Right, until 10 minutes ago, I was dead set on purchasing SM 3 tomorrrow, but now I have my doubts about it.

What would you guys recommend as an alternative?

Currently I have Zelda, SATSR, Warioware, Monkey Ball, Wii Play and Wii sports, and I really want another title soon.

Any suggestions?

I haven't played it before.. but maybe Prince of Persia: Rival Swords is good? The Sands of Time was brilliant, Warrior Within has been pretty decent (though I haven't finished it). Maybe Rival Swords (or The Two Thrones, whatever you want to call it) is cool with the Wii controls?

Never read anything about but could be pretty good going from past games.

Except for Blur and Excite Truck and the games you have there's not much lenghty good stuff out there. Maybe Scarface or the Godfather, but I wouldn't know if they're any good.

Basically, hold out Mario Strikers, Ressie 4 or even SPM is my advice. Buy a VC card or two and start downloading Zelda or Lylat Wars.

I have Rayman Raving Rabbids, and it's a right laugh. Great humour, so you may want to look into that.

What about Red Steel? HeatSeeker may also appeal to you.

Failing that, The GodFather and ScarFace have been getting some pretty good results from Wii gamers. Look into them, too, I say.

Mario Strikers will be great!....but you may be surprised by Godfather (it's pretty good), Eledees seems like great fun (but i've only just started, so it may get worse) and then theres Super Paper Mario out from July (it won't be coming out any earlier in Europe, thats for sure, unless Nintendo totally surprise me).

Other then that Excitetruck deserves a mention as it's the most addicting game EVER!

Well I was going to buy SSX at first, but I read the tracks are pretty much the same as in the previous games, and since I already own SSX3 and On Tour I bought SM3. Really fun game, the swinging controls are great and once you got a hang of the combat it works very well.