NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

It's Coming Home! (we still believe)

The 90's were lame.

80's was a horrible era for fashion and style, music was alright (what is remembered, a lot of music at the time was awful)

70's was again awful for fashion

60's was one big trip and kinda stupid.

50's was kinda fun; rock and roll but still a depressing time (war = bad)

40's = war

30's was a build up to an inevitable war

20's was is retroly awesome, but at the time not so great

10's = war

Thats my walkthrough of the last century.

Anyway. 90's, I can't honestly think of much good that came out of it. Instead we got Spice Girls, 90210 and Tony Blair. I dunno, I hate any time im not in.

(no comment)

I can't really insult that song...but I can't say anything good about is as it's a Football song.

Three Lions is an awesome song, one of, if not the best football song ever created.

I personally prefer the Vindaloo song over 3 lions. Nothing beats banging on random objects shouting NAH NAH NAH...etc.

Prefer the sven song over vinderloo song and 3 lions over the sven song.

*ZF sings the song while doing maths coursework*

Cheers Flinky

The 90's weren't that bad. Off the top of my head they brought us Oasis, Muse and Rage Against The Machine.

England have the problem of being like Newcastle. They're good, but not good enough to win anything...

90's had the mighty morphin' power rangers.

I've just watched the first 5 episodes of it on youtube....absolutely awesome :D

Anyway, this probs one of the best footie songs ever! Next time England hold a world cup/european championships, I know half the country will be singing it with me :)

Lightning Seeds = two of the best football songs ever written.

1. Three Lions

2. The Life Of Riley (OK, not actually a football song, but so many happy Match Of The Day memories ;) )

This is a great song; Best football song there is!
You obviously haven’t heard this then :heh: :

You obviously haven’t heard this then :heh: :

Pah, clearly there are no concrete pillars in the palace that is Villa Park ;):bowdown:

Three Lions (98 version being my preference) is class!

Power Rangers was brilliant back in the day! Was definitely my favourite show back then and the original was defintely the best.. (Tommy FTW :heh:) ..I also felt it was still good when Lord Zed was introduced and into Power Rangers Zeo. After that it just seemed to keep morphing too frequently (pun absolutely intentional..)

Go Go Power Rangers! ..and not forgetting Bulk and Skull.. the lads.. *hums Bulk and Skull 'music'*

That song does indeed rock even though I'm Scottish.

Go Go Power Rangers! ..and not forgetting Bulk and Skull.. the lads.. *hums Bulk and Skull 'music'*

That theme tune is immense. YouTube it!

;423098]The 90's were lame.

80's was a horrible era for fashion and style' date=' music was alright (what is remembered, a lot of music at the time was awful)

40's = war

10's = war

Anyway. 90's, I can't honestly think of much good that came out of it. Instead we got Spice Girls, 90210 and Tony Blair. I dunno, I hate any time im not in.[/quote']

The 90's brought us the SNES, the N64, Ocarina of time, Mario 64, Golden eye, and other bad ass games.

Three Lions (98 version being my preference) is class!

Power Rangers was brilliant back in the day! Was definitely my favourite show back then and the original was defintely the best.. (Tommy FTW :heh:) ..I also felt it was still good when Lord Zed was introduced and into Power Rangers Zeo. After that it just seemed to keep morphing too frequently (pun absolutely intentional..)

haha - u used to fancy the pink power ranger sure ( and sure u knew id say that when i saw this post :laughing: )

haha - u used to fancy the pink power ranger sure ( and sure u knew id say that when i saw this post :laughing: )

I thought everyone fancied the pink ranger :blank:

I thought everyone fancied the pink ranger :blank:

The original one, her replacement was a dog... Same with the yellow ranger. But then again all the yellow ranger girls were dogs.

;423098]The 90's were lame.

80's was a horrible era for fashion and style' date=' music was alright (what is remembered, a lot of music at the time was awful)

40's = war

10's = war

Anyway. 90's, I can't honestly think of much good that came out of it. Instead we got Spice Girls, 90210 and Tony Blair. I dunno, I hate any time im not in.[/quote']

You'd wanna top yourself if you really thought that. The 90s rocked! FACT!!!

Sign in to follow this