NEurope
flameboy

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

A remake has persuaded you? What about everything else?

FOOTNOTE: I'm not bashing on RE4s awsomeness by labeling it as a remake.

it's up there with Ocarina of Time as my favourite game of all time, and as this is the definitive version, I'm getting straight away. Also, i already have a wii-mote, Zelda:TP and Red Steel for Wii, i was just waiting for a good game to get my wii with, and this and SPM are those games.

It better be a huge success, it deserves to be just one more time. ;)

2 new difficulty modes:

Easy

Amateur

These will feature lock-on and simpler use of the knife.

Where the hell is the harder-than-pro difficulty level?

2 new difficulty modes:

Easy

Amateur

These will feature lock-on and simpler use of the knife.

Where the hell is the harder-than-pro difficulty level?

The fuck me thats impossible mode? :bouncy:

Tbh, Pro wasn't vey hard. They should have like a legendary mode or something.

Gamestation. My mate just traded in his Xbox, Gamecube, N64, 3 x DS games and 3 x 360 games and got £165... bargain!

Not sure about Game, I must admit, I've never actually shopped there!

Probably would have gotten alot more on ebay.

Probably would have gotten alot more on ebay.

True... but then there's the hassle of packaging and shipping... which, to be real honest, I'm FAR too lazy to be bothered doing (honestly, I really am THAT lazy!).

True... but then there's the hassle of packaging and shipping... which, to be real honest, I'm FAR too lazy to be bothered doing (honestly, I really am THAT lazy!).

ebay is great, but only if you take the right pictures and get your listing right. So many people lose sales or don't maximise their profits because they use stock photos or don't list properly.

I was just checking Gameplay out and it says that this is £29.99, which is the same as most of their Wii games. I thought this was getting released at a budget price? Not that its going to stop me buying it, I was just wondering thats all.

Tbh, Pro wasn't vey hard. They should have like a legendary mode or something.

LOL, I couldn't even get past the villagers where you pull out your binoculars in pro mode. Always seemed to run out of ammo. :(

I was just checking Gameplay out and it says that this is £29.99, which is the same as most of their Wii games. I thought this was getting released at a budget price? Not that its going to stop me buying it, I was just wondering thats all.

I reckon thats the price, sadly.

Still....buying it one more time won't hurt. :smile:

I don't like that doo many of the actions are shaking the mote, when that's not what Leon's doing (though with a knife or whatever) a lot of the time.

Sounds good, I think the overall price of a Wii, plus games like this at budget prices is a great thing, it's what consumers want. I've been playing games since I was 8 and they're a big part of my life, but I still feel cheated at he though of paying through the nose for them.

Good news everyone!
More like good news everyone from America, as that has merely confirmed the US version will be a budget title at $29.99 (£15 / €22).

We'll be lucky to even get it for £20. I reckon it'll be £30. :mad:

By the way, don’t go looking at Capcom’s European site for a similar confirmation, they don’t even have Wii listed as a system! :indeed:

By the way, don’t go looking at Capcom’s European site for a similar confirmation, they don’t even have Wii listed as a system! :indeed:

It feels great to live in Europe, doesnt it? :D

I'd love for it to be £20 but i think £30 is what we'll get.

I'm confident it will be £20 here.

Don't care if it is, I'm not buying the same game twice, no matter how good it is, just for a few extras.

I'm more interested in Umbrella Chronicles, looks shallow as fuck, but its the closest thing to a light gun game for the Wii, and that's what I want.

US Boxart

51eQNwoDI9L._SS500_.jpg

That's pretty cool, but the European one is wayyy better.

I think the Japanese boxart one is. :)

9907053101.jpg

Looks good, Ilove the white flash at the top of the box, it's a very mature look and logo, far better than the green of the 360.

From a marketing point of view green is actually a bad colour as it's a calming colour and one that is rarely seen as exciting, often to be ignored for others...