NEurope
Caris

N-Europe meet up.

Midlands is the best idea yet. I don't think a meet up in London would work, because no-one goes to London willingly.

Nooo, you should all come to my house and set up tents in our garden or something. Yeah!

We have a trampoline and a small pool and all that jazz. =D

Except I won't be home through most of the summer. =O

I have a trampoline in my garden too plus at some point during the summer my parents should leave me for a few days, although after coming back to find the house wrecked last time they left they might not.

London might be ok if we just chill out at Hyde park or something and then crash at someones place for the night, but otherwise it'll just be shit. It's too expensive for starters. This isn't a huge forum anyway, maybe 20 people would turn up, but I doubt much more than that.

I'm thinking Brighton. Or the Lake District. But I'm sure everyone would find that depressing. Though some place with a local camping site might save some us a bit of cash, and a chance to indulge our feral instincts.

Hmmm, well if this actually goes ahead I'll be surprised as an actual conclusion on where to meet/what to do/date to meet probably wont happen. But if by some miracle some agreement is reached then I may leap on the bandwagon and meet some of you nobbers.

Oh and I reckon the Midlands is probably the fairest and most convienient area for most people.

..everyone should have come over to Northern Ireland.. climb mount slemish for a laugh :yay:

..and come round to mine to fix my computer. I'm so friggin annoyed.

I would go and do this but i'll wait to see who else is going first :heh:

This could turn out really fun,just hope it isn't when i'm on holiday.I owuld stay at a hotel or camp,don't mind.

What about the Tony Blairs place!

I'm sure he'll understand our situation and give us a hotel or something to ourselves,then invite the queen over to have some N-Europe tea and scones.

What about the Tony Blairs place!

I'm sure he'll understand our situation and give us a hotel or something to ourselves,then invite the queen over to have some N-Europe tea and scones.

By that time it'll probably be Gordon Brown's place.

And I'm sure he won't be as welcoming.

A lot of people seem up for this, but if it's going to happen we need a few suggestions. Personally I would prefer camping. Anyone know any good sites/places? Preferably in the midlands. Seems fairest.

i have an idea, how about we have multiple meeting points, the south, teh north , ect.. much like how rock bands tour the nation, except we would have them simultaniously.

Why not just do a tour?

That way everyone is happy.

i have an idea, how about we have multiple meeting points, the south, teh north , ect.. much like how rock bands tour the nation, except we would have them simultaniously.

Haha, what are the chances, eh? :)

How about liverpool, youv all go to visit it anyway, capital of culture and all that shite, plus we can get hammered ! :D

Huddersfield, everyone meet in Huddersfield.

Or Leeds..

Ooh I'm up for Huddersfield. There's only 2 buses run through the village I live in the 20 to Barnsley or Penistone and the 20 to Huddersfield or Holmfirth.

Clearly, South Wales is the best choice of venue.

Newport F*cking Castle, baby.

Ooh I'm up for Huddersfield. There's only 2 buses run through the village I live in the 20 to Barnsley or Penistone and the 20 to Huddersfield or Holmfirth.

Niiice, i say we make Huddersfield a tour date.

Haha. We totally have to go there.

I say Manchester. All the cool folks live here already, though I've never met any of them :heh: Rule Wales out though, I've already been to that dreary wasteland, and it's not an experience I wish to repeat.

Haha. We totally have to go there.

I say Manchester. All the cool folks live here already, though I've never met any of them :heh:

Like who? Name one. Go on, go on! See, told you you couldn't. That's cos we're all going south. It's warmer, there.

manchester and liverpool are quite close, so theirs 2 votes for this part of the country, when Caris can drive he shud have no trouble getin here. And everyone else, COME HERE :)

that or Penisstone

Like who? Name one. Go on, go on! See, told you you couldn't. That's cos we're all going south. It's warmer, there.

Myself, first of all, and Stevkov...Takeo...Blackfox...to name a few :heh:

And warmer? My ass. Not if it's in Wales it ain't :heh: