NEurope
Caris

N-Europe meet up.

You know, I suddenly don't feel so bad about not being able to meet up, cause I figured I wouldn't understand you guys anyway with all your accents. :heh:

Myself, first of all, and Stevkov...Takeo...Blackfox...to name a few :heh:

And warmer? My ass. Not if it's in Wales it ain't :heh:

Flackbox ain't even cool, but I'll give you the other two. Alright, Stevkov, as well. (haha)

You know, I suddenly don't feel so bad about not being able to meet up, cause I figured I wouldn't understand you guys anyway with all your accents. :heh:

People from round here don't understand me. I usually find that foreigners understand me more than people from other regions of the UK.

OK so you guys meet up in england and I'll go make Ine some company kay?

No matter where I go, nobody understands what I'm trying to say. I think it's them who are strange, not me.

Besides, at this rate, you'll only need to understand one accent and that's the accent of Manchester. Or Leeds.

manchester and liverpool are quite close, so theirs 2 votes for this part of the country, when Caris can drive he shud have no trouble getin here. And everyone else, COME HERE :)

that or Penisstone

Only one s in Penistone.

I dont have an accent.

Really :(

hartcliffbin2014.jpg

i search penistone and this came up, lets go their, sheep!

No matter where I go, nobody understands what I'm trying to say. I think it's them who are strange, not me.

Besides, at this rate, you'll only need to understand one accent and that's the accent of Manchester. Or Leeds.

Well it shouldn't be too hard for you to get to Manchestah anyway, just hop a train. Still we need a place where there's someone willing to let us stay the night, or with a cheap ass motel. Nyeah.

wow that is such a good idea :D

There are some people who i would love to meet (Fierce, Stocka, aswell as The Bard, you handsome specimen of a man). London sounds cool, seeing as me and Zell could get there.

I'd be terrified of meeting some people. Thing is, when you see someone post on here, you have an image of what they're like in your mind. I probably wouldn't live up to that, as I'm fairly disappointing. :(

Plus I hate my voice. Next person to say "sorry, where you from?" is going to be killed. Dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penistone

Penistone grammar school was founded in 1392. Famous former pupils include mathematician Nicholas Saunderson - a close friend of Isaac Newton and Anne Campbell - MP for Cambridge (to May 2005)

Says a lot about my old school really.

I'm sure people will be dissapointed by me. Even though they probably have really low expectations of me they'll still be dissapointed.

Hehe. The reality's no match for the legend I'm afraid. I'd probably show up totally trashed. As expected.

If I went I probably wunt say much since I'm very shy plus I'd be afraid that if the Bard saw my ipod he'd smash it.

If I went I probably wunt say much since I'm very shy plus I'd be afraid that if the Bard saw my ipod he'd smash it.

If he didn't I would.

Letty, Sarka, Moria, CVD and any other blue blooded forumer can swing up here to my humble abode.

We can eat haggis and compare Kilts.

Ha! Do's na'er seen ae kilt til de sees a Hjatland wan*, aye!

Me, Moria and Letty were going to meet up once upon a time - never happened though. Someday we will I'm sure. Maybe. And if you guys all meet up you should just go to London, some can stay with some other members and some can go to a Travel Lodge.

* My Shetland accent is not good. And we don't have kilts...

I just wanna play SFII: Turbo against bard, just to hadouken him...just once. *dreams*

I just wanna play SFII: Turbo against bard, just to hadouken him...just once. *dreams*

Pfft *shoryukens through haduken and jump hurricane kicks goron in the face. twice* :heh:.

Anyway, yeah, there's an idea, maybe we just go splitsies on like the whole bottom floor of a cheap hotel, and have a huuuuuge gameathon for a couple of days, should be most excellent.

I'd go if Rokhead went so I can see if I'm bigger than him. And hairier.

Pfft *shoryukens through haduken and jump hurricane kicks goron in the face. twice* :heh:.

Anyway, yeah, there's an idea, maybe we just go splitsies on like the whole bottom floor of a cheap hotel, and have a huuuuuge gameathon for a couple of days, should be most excellent.

That would be awesome. Smash ftw :D

I like that idea.