NEurope
Caris

N-Europe meet up.

Like who? Name one. Go on, go on! See, told you you couldn't. That's cos we're all going south. It's warmer, there.

Flackbox ain't even cool, but I'll give you the other two. Alright, Stevkov, as well. (haha)

I want a divorce!

>:'(

Manchester's cool, but I'm sadly (or, in this case, maybe fortunetly) away most of the time.

Me and Dan Dare are due to have a meet up soon though.

Someday we'll have a portuguese mafia meetup. Not many members, but what the heck.

Someday we'll have a portuguese mafia meetup. Not many members, but what the heck.

Even though i'm not portuguese,can I come :heh:

The Scottish and Portuguese can unite

I can just imagine the conversation with my parents now.

"Where are you going?"

"Meeting some people I met off the Internet."

I can just imagine the conversation with my parents now.

"Where are you going?"

"Meeting some people I met off the Internet."

I can imagine that aswell

"Is it alright if I go to xxxxxxxx on yyyyyy"

"Who are you going with and how long for"

"A few friends of the internet,meeting up for a get together"

"......" <----Dad

"OMFG NO YOUR NOT GOING,IT'S TO DANGEROUS"<------Mum

"Why not"(Something Sarcastic)

"Your too young"

Or to avoid that

"Is it alright if I go to (insert friends name) to stay over for a couple of days"

"Yea sure ok"

Well, to avoid that, just bring a friend o_0. Say, "I'm going to XXX with so and so, to meet a few people from my old school" (always works) :heh:

Ok, 10th July in Manchestah. Come along if ya want. I'll be the long haired guy on the bench in the town square drinking out of a brown paper bag.

If this goes ahead I'm so bringing the lube.

I'll bring the chainsaw.

And i'll bring the con...

Errrr.

I'll bring the comfy seats,you know the bean bags...

Even though i'm not portuguese,can I come :heh:

The Scottish and Portuguese can unite

Of course you can. As long as you bring booze, happiness is ensured.

Sometimes I wonder how many of you are 40 year old sex offenders.

I may come just for that, I'll bring my camera.

Ok, 10th July in Manchestah. Come along if ya want. I'll be the long haired guy on the bench in the town square drinking out of a brown paper bag.

Anything to make you more unique? There'll be plenty of long haired guys drinking out of brown paper bags.

I just wanted to post here Manchester, because its the best.

Me, Bard, Blackfox, Takeo.

It's already a rave.

Fine. I'll be the one wearing the sign that says "I hate white cracker ass fools" on it ought to go down well in deansgate. :heh:

Nah, It'd be cool doing this for real, except Blackfox is in Hull, and Takeo's prolly too busy with uni shit, so that's not really gonna work. We could have a massive rave, just the 2 of us :heh:

Seriously though, it's a good idea, should take it seriously. I went to the circle of bards gathering in Sheffield which was fun, even thought there were only 4 of us. This should be more fun seeing as it's a bigger forum. Providing it does happen of course :heh:.

Fine. I'll be the one wearing the sign that says "I hate white cracker ass fools" on it ought to go down well in deansgate. :heh:

Nah, It'd be cool doing this for real, except Blackfox is in Hull, and Takeo's prolly too busy with uni shit, so that's not really gonna work. We could have a massive rave, just the 2 of us :heh:

Seriously though, it's a good idea, should take it seriously. I went to the circle of bards gathering in Sheffield which was fun, even thought there were only 4 of us. This should be more fun seeing as it's a bigger forum. Providing it does happen of course :heh:.

Ah...wear a sign that says something else. Theres plenty of that already there..:heh:

A 2 man rave....hmmmm

If this really does go ahead then it would be really fun. See what other 'gamers' wear...

Why don't we just say Liverpool instead? There's not much to do in Blackpool. And there's too much sun. I don't like the sun.

Scotland, You Racist Pigs.

Nah mate :heh:

Well, I guess it's between Liverpewel, MChester and Sheffield then? Or we could wander around the 3 for a couple of days, and sleep in our cars :heh: