NEurope
Caris

N-Europe meet up.

What abut Derby. The Ukrainian camp would probably have its gates open. Its got a football pitch for caravans/tents.

Just throwing that idea out there.

I have no logical excuse to go anywhere anyone's suggested, I'll have to sit this one out. I'll happily link up to you all via webcam when you do it though. :D

what we gonna actually do after we meet up? drink? play pool? lol

what we gonna actually do after we meet up? drink? play pool? lol

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. I think it would be much better to go to a city where a lot of us live already, so we know our way around to the good bars etc, and we can crash at someones place. Just going to some place nobody knows (like Bath) is gonna suck. I'm not adverse to the idea of going somewhere far from where I live, just as long as there will actually be something for me to do once I get there.

i know there's a move towards barnsley...but don't go there!

seriously- it has a very poor rep, even if it does have a good location. Sheffield is the nearest place to barnsley worth turning up to, and there's a good few bars and nights I can reccomend for the eligable.

Sheffield seems good. I'd have to drive there though, and I have no sense of direction.

I think it should be held in bath. Around August the 6th or something. Early evening'ish. Near the Bath Spa university. (IGF brah)

Hell yeah. South West = best part of the country, by a long shot!

You can shove all your Northern shite (i.e. anywhere North of Somerset, maybe Gloucestershire) where the sun don't shine. :heh:

Its a joke people... apart from the south west being the best, cause that's true...

Lol, I dont think you guys will ever make up your minds any time soon.

Well we seem to have already, it somewhere between the Liverpool - Sheffield stretch.

soooooo 8 pages and nothing is sorted :/ can we agree with like a vote or something :P

ill be up for a meetup as long as plenty of booze :D

dont ave it ere newport is shit :P

You can shove all your Northern shite (i.e. anywhere North of Somerset, maybe Gloucestershire) where the sun don't shine.

(Comment just set me off a bit cos people at uni say things similar about me. . .)

This fucking north south divide bollocks really does my head in!

I'm from Birmingham in the MIDLANDS, say after me MIIIIIDDDDDDLLLAAAANNNDSSSSS, which happens to be pretty much in the MIDDLE of the country.

Got that sorted? good.

Now, i'm fucked off with being told by people from London and the south that i'm northern, and from people from the north that i'm southern. fucking learn some geography and stop thinking your at the center of the world, especially those inbred mucks from London with 2 brain cells and a distinct fear about leaving their grotty metropolis.

Rant over, and im good :D

You can shove all your Northern shite (i.e. anywhere North of Somerset, maybe Gloucestershire) where the sun don't shine.

Just for that you aren't invited.

Sheffield sounds good, let's go there.

I'm pretty much the epitome of the north/south divide. Lived in South Wales since I was born, now have moved to Brighton (further south) to study, but I have a Mancunian accent-ish. Why? Because thats where my mum is from, and even though I've lived in Wales for the most part, I picked up all my language and traits off family.

The North/South divide talk is annoying, but there's always going to be rivalry. Make hay, not War, man.

Therefore, we should all meet up in the middle, somewhere.

(Comment just set me off a bit cos people at uni say things similar about me. . .)

I'm from Birmingham in the MIDLANDS, say after me MIIIIIDDDDDDLLLAAAANNNDSSSSS, which happens to be pretty much in the MIDDLE of the country.

Got that sorted? good.

Now, i'm fucked off with being told by people from London and the south that i'm northern, and from people from the north that i'm southern. fucking learn some geography and stop thinking your at the center of the world, especially those inbred mucks from London with 2 brain cells and a distinct fear about leaving their grotty metropolis.

Go takeo!!!!

Got that sorted? good.

Okaaaaay. I was joking (admittedly, looking back, I probably could have made that a bit clearer). Funnily enough I do realise that Birmingham is the Midlands, I'm not retarded!

I don't actually have a problem with other parts of the country, sure I prefer where I'm from, but then most people do.

Urm ok this thread is messed up...

Make it simple if you are SERIOUS about it PM me saying Im in or something.

In a few days i'll tell you guys the crack.

Got that sorted? good.

Holy shit :blank: That's probably the best rant I've heard all year. The torch has been passed *passes torch* :heh:.

Anyway, Caris, why don't you create an alternate thread with a poll consisting of choices from the most popular cities?

tbh i think pitching tents in Derbyshire would be a good idea, fairly central, we dont have to invade anyones home and those of us who are under 18 can drink.

And no, its got nothing to do with me living fairly close to that area. I dont have my own car so i'd be on the train which tbh is a pain from stafford. AFAIK i have to go down to Brum and then back up. I just think that in general the Sheffield/Nottingham/Derby area is the fairest.

Sheffield seems good. I'd have to drive there though, and I have no sense of direction.

just head towards the sound of dour northerners and clashing steel!

Or, like..don't. there's none of that left!