N-Europe

Post your setup and game/DVD collection

Caris

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Wii is moved around quite a lot, and at the moment it's in the lounge. Got quite a big living room, so we have two TV's there. One big one and one small one. It's handy having the Wii here as it entertain's young family members when they visit.

t384151_001wiisetup.jpg

Here is my entertaiment set-up in my room, for gaming and watching TV and films.

i384186_001wiisetup2.jpg

And finally, here is where I go online, if I am in my room. Usually online in the lounge at nights.

i384198_001laptopsetup.jpg

Appologies if the pictures come out too big. I'm new to Image Hosting!

Guest Stefkov
It used to be depressing for me, but now i've got my 360 i've caught up. Now for a PS3...

Me too. To have a PS3 next to all I have...it would be awesome

The PS3 is the by far the best next gen console in my view. The menu system is so easy to use and navigate, the playstation store is brilliantly implemented, along with the browser and folding @ home.

As a system perhaps yeah, but at the end of the day it'll all come down to the games which determines what'll be my favourite console, and PS3 aint winning on that front yet.

The PS3 is the by far the best next gen console in my view. The menu system is so easy to use and navigate, the playstation store is brilliantly implemented, along with the browser and folding @ home.

Does it play games, or is that still a rumour?

Shut up fool.

As for the game argument, it's only just come out. It took the 360 at least a year to build a decent catalogue, the less said about the state of the Wii's game line up the better. The PS3 has had the best launch line up this gen, at least give it more than a day before you judge it.

Shut up fool.

As for the game argument, it's only just come out. It took the 360 at least a year to build a decent catalogue, the less said about the state of the Wii's game line up the better. The PS3 has had the best launch line up this gen, at least give it more than a day before you judge it.

probably because it was the only console that was delayed and not released on a worldwide scale.

Compare the 360 or wii launch to the American or Japanese ps3 launch please for fairness.

^just cos i thought it was a classic line^

Shut up fool.

PS3 launch = 360 games + a few exclusives.

Shut up fool.

Calm down, I was joking about the fact that you said it's so great and didn't actually say anything about games. The PS3s library of games had nothing to do with it.

Mine has travelled nearly 1000 miles (since I've owned it). Could be a fun game; whose Wii has gone furthest?

I bet mine has. Bought it in Anacortes, Washington took it with me to Anchorage then home to Unalaska. Thats approximately 2000 miles doing a semi-rough estimate using Google Earth.