NEurope
Locky

Wii points on Stars catalogue

Just thought i'd tell everyone, that the nintendo europe website,is down.

Hopefully there add a wii points item.

Just thought i'd tell everyone, that the nintendo europe website,is down.

Hopefully there add a wii points item.

its not down now and no stars catalogue changes...

Am I the only one who is refusing to buy anything until this is in place?

I can imagine all of the glorious Wii points now, but maybe I'll enjoy getting rid of all the stars more.

Nope, your not the only one, If I ca get the few games I want from the VC from the stars I already have, I'm not going to pay for them beforehand. I see the VC games more as a small fun bonus I should get for free for being a loyal customer rather than something i should pay for. Of course people who want every game shouldn't get them all for free, but regular customers should at least get a couple.

Could anyone please explain to me how you got 1000 Wiipoints, I could't really follow the discussion on the board.

Could anyone please explain to me how you got 1000 Wiipoints, I could't really follow the discussion on the board.

Nintendo accidentally put up 1000 Wii Points on the catologue for 789 Stars. It was supposed to be an internal test but it went wrong somewhere along the line. Lots of people 'bought' the Wii Points and even though Nintendo announced that it wasn't legit, they still gave the points to everyone who bought them.

Just read this on GoNintendo....

If you have a NoE membership, you probably received an email this morning. NoE is letting their members know that there are new privacy guidelines that you have to accept. You have up until July 15th to accept the changes. If you don’t do so by then, your account will be closed out. Any stars that you have in your account will be lost.

On top of that, every star that is added to your star account will be deleted after 24 months. You will have that time period to put your stars to use. Looks like you have a limited time for star hording now.

Finally NoE reconfirms that you will soon be able to trade star points for Wii points to make your VC purchases. Thanks to everyone that sent this in!

I havent recieved the email yet, has anyone else?

I haven't got anything either.Stars take longer to burn than I thought.Better be able to use my lot soon.I have 6055 just now and quite a few codes still to enter.

no email here yet either, but can we assume that this means July 15th is the start of the Wii Points to Stars conversion?

I'm on 11,565 dont tell me if I dont spend it in a certain time I lose it all..

What a load of crap. First the Mario football servers cant handle anything and now this news...

No e-mail here either. If they take away my stars without even sending an e-mail i'll be PISSED!

Will_Smith_Bad_Boys_116097a.jpg

I had that e-mail last week. It's about time they started putting Wii points in their rubbish catalogue.

No e-mail for me >_>

Only a few countries have. NoUK haven't sent anything yet.

I'll have to recheck my emails, I'd a few building up from Nintendo that I just Archived earlier - I'm pretty sure they were a couple of Newsletters though. Hopefully when they finally get this switched it'll be a good conversion rate from Stars to Wii Points.

I've a fair few gathered up in my account, though not as many as you guys have. :(

I live in the Netherlands and I got my email about one/two weeks ago. Wonder why some countries get the mail earlier. :wtf:

Same reason that some countries get good stars catalogue stuff I would imagine.

No e-mail here either. If they take away my stars without even sending an e-mail i'll be PISSED!

Will_Smith_Bad_Boys_116097a.jpg

lol.... 'it's ok thou, cuz i was gonna get rid of it!' gotta love bad boys 1.

I have 12,000 stars...... i wonder how many Wii points it would get me..... 120? :indeed: