NEurope
Locky

Wii points on Stars catalogue

The NOE forums have closed down for new features to be added. There's a news article about it on NOE's site.

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=5OWvJBgv7nhltpYYUXq0HCjrUen3iiWh

Especially this bit has me hoping for Stars->Wii points to finally be made possible.

Given the growth of all these other online communities, we think visitors to our website would be best served if we focused all our energies on putting together a new Nintendo-Europe.com that will offer Club Nintendo members a number of new features for an expanded experience with our products. [/Quote]

I reckon the Stars to points will happen around Christmas myself, but even thats doubtful.

Hate to sound cruel, but the NOE forum was crap wasn't it? So no surprises it's changing.

I reckon the Stars to points will happen around Christmas myself, but even thats doubtful.

Hate to sound cruel, but the NOE forum was crap wasn't it? So no surprises it's changing.

Yea it was crap and that's why they're down for good. But it sounds like the site is getting done up again with more features, such as a Stars to Wii points update function that won't work till Microsoft buy Nintendo.

The NOE forums have closed down for new features to be added. There's a news article about it on NOE's site.

Especially this bit has me hoping for Stars->Wii points to finally be made possible.

Don't get me excited! I suppose it might happen, but I'm not too hopeful of it right now :(

Stars for Wii Points a few day's before or after Sin and Punishment is released on the VC? I highly doubt it. Not a good business move, considering many hardcore Nintendo fan's have been waiting ages for this game and will BUY a points card for it.

Stars for Wii Points a few day's before or after Sin and Punishment is released on the VC? I highly doubt it. Not a good business move, considering many hardcore Nintendo fan's have been waiting ages for this game and will BUY a points card for it.

true.

sh*t gotta find money for some points, forgot about that!

i hear it is june 2008 because aparently thats when they all expire

proberly rumors

proberly rumors

Thats just what paranoid people are assuming

I don't suppose someone from the N-Europe staff could try putting the question to them? They might get a bit more attention than the rest of us individually - I sent an e-mail that they ignored a few weeks ago :(

We won't have any more luck than you i'm afraid.

June 2008 is when paranoid people are hoping it will be here since that's when the stars burn, no truth to it unless it's a lucky guess.

NoE said they they will expire one year after June 2008...

They shouldn't be expiring at all ffs.

True!

I want to use my stars Nintendo! Hurry Up!

They shouldn't be expiring at all ffs.

Yeah, there is no way they should expire.

Why aren't they putting Wii Points up?

NoE said they they will expire one year after June 2008...

Just to back this up, the official quote from the Email NoE sent out.

Also note that when you continue your Nintendo membership, from now on your Stars will automatically expire 24 months after they were added to your profile. Stars you have earned before the introduction of the new Terms and Conditions expire 12 months after the introduction of the new Terms and Conditions, which will not occur until June 1, 2008.

It is rubbish that star points expire and I wish they would actually give us something to spend them on!

I don't suppose someone from the N-Europe staff could try putting the question to them? They might get a bit more attention than the rest of us individually - I sent an e-mail that they ignored a few weeks ago :(

I have a hard enough time getting customer services to respond to me, let alone asking a question about this. :(

It's ok having them expire but we should be given the chance to spend them on something other than wallpapers.

I've been earning stars since gamecubes launch day and all i've managed to spend them on are some fridge magnets and the postage for a pre release DS. I still had to buy the DS at £129.

C'mon Nintendo you're raking it in, time to give something back, especially to the ppl who stood by you when you wern't doing this well (pre Wii) & (pre Ds)

can anyone please help me, im a little short to get the mario galaxy cd :( has anyone got any duplicate or spare codes i could please have, i need a ds one wii sports ect all thos :( any others too would be an amazing help,

if you play animal crossing too ill give you some free items :)

please pm if you can help thanks all

can anyone please help me, im a little short to get the mario galaxy cd :( has anyone got any duplicate or spare codes i could please have, i need a ds one wii sports ect all thos :( any others too would be an amazing help,

It's not polite to beg for Club codes. IF anyone had free club codes they normally would offer to give them away.

This thread should really be closed- It's for a year now since Wii points could be sold via the Club Catalogue and the other topic is far more current/update