• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

It's not really a "dance tune" tbh Dante, just a bit Eurotrash/Electro-Popish. It's hardly Cascada is it? *Shudder* It's just a bit of fun, purely for a good cause. :)

I'm not talking about the saturdays, girls aloud in general but the people that cover good songs into dance/house with an attractive woman.

Nicola is lovely

as for Green Day, can't stand them. Never understood the hype around American Idiot either. It was as if they were trying to be political but wernt sure on the reasons why. Just a simple "we hate george bush" with no real message.

Exactly the feel I got from it. It felt horribly bandwagon-y, taking the piss out of Bush was media's in thing at the time of release.

Nicola is the most attractive of the Girls Aloud, because she is so pale, and has ginger hair.

Let's not tell lies, Cheryl Cole is stunning. I think since her "solo" fame, she's gone a bit mad with the huge hair etc, but she's far and away the most beautiful member. The rest are ok. (incl. Nicola)

---

Song Of The Day: All Mine by Portishead

I got their self-titled second album last of the three, and being how old it is, it shares more similarities with Dummy than with Third. I adore the fact that these lyrics subtly suggest a distrubing sense of this love..along with the amazing voice of Beth Gibbons and the big band sample. Epic on a loud volume. The video is suitably dark too.

"Tethered and tied, there's nowhere to hide..

From me.

All mine..."

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!