N-Europe

I found them on myspace :smile: and I want to love them Goron, I really do. But I don't know if I can get down with the accordian. Just, hmmm. I'm having a crisis here.

haha come on molly! Seriously Drunken Lullabies is awesome (infact the album is awesome, but the song is soo good!)

And i mean, you know, if you found me a band called 'Flogging Goron' you know i'd 'get down' with it. :heh:

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

Number - 6 Days Riot

A - Abused

B - Babyshambles

C - Caesars

D - Daft Punk

E - Eagle-Eye Cherry

F - Faith No More

G - Gallows

H - Hadouken!

I - I am Robot and Proud

J - James

K - Kaiser Chiefs

L - Lacuna Coil

M - M83

N - NAAST

O - Oh Laura

P - [The] Paddingtons

Q - Queen

R - [The] Raconteurs

S - Scarling

T - Team Waterpolo

U - U2

V - [The] Valentions

W - [The] Walkman

X - XX Teens

Y - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Z - Zero 7

Bonus:

Total Artists - 989

Longest Song - Shiny Toy Guns - You Are The One (23:55)

6281 tracks in playlist, average track length: 3:52

Estimated playlist length: 406 hours 23 minutes 47 seconds

haha come on molly! Seriously Drunken Lullabies is awesome (infact the album is awesome, but the song is soo good!)

And i mean, you know, if you found me a band called 'Flogging Goron' you know i'd 'get down' with it. :heh:

Oi! I was listening to 'Get down on it' by Kool and the gang at the time! :heh: That's a blatant lie.

I'm in two minds about "Out of Control" by Girls Aloud. It's no doubt a great pop album like you would expect from them but so far apart from a couple of tracks I'm hearing nothing amazingly special like usual.

"The Promise", "The Loving Kind", "Fix Me Up", "Miss You Bow Wow" (I swear this is one of the catchiest songs ever) and "Revolution in the Head" are really rather good pop tracks. The others however, I suppose I'm going to have to give them a few more listens to appreciate them. Still, it's nice to see them experimenting with their music like they always do, rather than making the same stale music like the sugababes seem to nowadays.

Still one of the best girl bands ever, mind.

Just back from The Kills gig at oran Mor...FUCKING BRILLIANT!

Short but sweet. They own the stage like no one I've seen. Such amazing chemistry, they literally bounce off each other.

I came when they did Kissy Kissy (my favourite), with a section of M.E.X.I.C.O.C.U added in.

Just in the slim chance that anyone is considering getting Razorlight's new album, don't rush out to get it, Imo it's pretty average, just listened to the whole thing and while it has a few good tracks at the beggining one in the middle and at the end it sounds slightly better, it kind of tails off with the final track, disappointing... :/

*listening to Snow Patrol to get rid of the slightly bitter taste left by Razorlight*

I want to download more musicz.

First person to post with a suggestion that I don't find repulsive, I will download that album.

GO!

In other news (I know I'm behind) but Ive been told to familiarise myself with Fallout Boys/Fall Out Boys ....second(?) album "Take this to your grave" and erm its pretty awesome so far. (I'm halfway through)

Chairdriver's Tori Amos CD Tracklist (for those with undeveloped ears)

1. Bliss

2. Teenage Hustling

3. Cornflake Girl

4. Father Lucifer

5. The Waitress

6. Crucify

7. Beauty Queen / Horses

8. Big Wheel

9. Precious Things

10. Professional Widow

11. She's Your Cocaine

12. Spark

13. Leather

14. Pretty Good Year

15. Bouncing Off Clouds

15 lovely, and catchy, songs, for those Myra Ellen Virgins.

Chairdriver's Tori Amos CD Tracklist (for those with undeveloped ears)

1. Bliss

2. Teenage Hustling

3. Cornflake Girl

4. Father Lucifer

5. The Waitress

6. Crucify

7. Beauty Queen / Horses

8. Big Wheel

9. Precious Things

10. Professional Widow

11. She's Your Cocaine

12. Spark

13. Leather

14. Pretty Good Year

15. Bouncing Off Clouds

15 lovely, and catchy, songs, for those Myra Ellen Virgins.

I suppose for newbies. But that's scratching the film on top of her best stuff.

----

Just got back from seeing Goldfrapp! Second time, first time with a full set and in an indoor venue.

It was amazing, her voice was euphoric. Utopia, Little Bird (extended) and Strict Machine blew me away. It was literally a game of who wouldn't have an epileptic fit by the time Strict Machine was over. Too much strobe for one person to handle.

She had a sore throat, so was noticeable a bit off (not in voice terms though), and cut Black Cherry from the encore, saying "I can't sing anymore!" and cheerily bidding us adieu. Also technology problems meant You never Know and Clowns were skipped. Not huge losses, but I do like Clowns.

I already have a T-shirt from this tour, so I jokingly bought a teatowel (which I'll use as a poster);

115.jpg

So because everyone seems to hump her leg (and including someone mentioning earlier he had listened to Tori Amos or something...I dunno, wasn't listening to him too much) I randomly checked out a song (Spark if you must know).

It was alright and I probably should listen to more but it sounded like a 90's tampon comercial.

But im sure this isn't because I have personal taste, its because my style and ears aren't developed enough or something :indeed:

So because everyone seems to hump her leg (and including someone mentioning earlier he had listened to Tori Amos or something...I dunno, wasn't listening to him too much) I randomly checked out a song (Spark if you must know).

It was alright and I probably should listen to more but it sounded like a 90's tampon comercial.

But im sure this isn't because I have personal taste, its because my style and ears aren't developed enough or something :indeed:

Listen to Juanita by Shania Twain for the ultimate tampon advert song. (Just reminded me of when listening to that song rtandomly on shuffle, tampons came to mind)

Spark is amazing. Did you watch it on youtube? Cause the sound is shit on that. Plus the singles aren't her best, just the ones that'll sell to the public.

That said, if you don't like ANY of the singles, you probably like her other tracks. They're much deeper than (most of) the singles.

You're kind of bringing it upon yourself by willingly listening to Razorlight.

I know, I'm not sure what I saw in them tbh :/ they were never my favourite band, just that their last album (2nd one) I quite liked, they are overplayed and overrated though.

yeah Stop... is a fantastic album. It's like a live 'best off' with some absolutely immense renditions off their best numbers.

DVD is well worth a punt if you like it.

Started listening on the way to work, I like what I hear so far. Not my usual style, but definitely enjoyable. Only heard the first 3 or so songs, but yeah. Finish it latez.

Really need to get in on this thread.

A - Arcade Fire

B - Bloc Party

C - The Cure

D - Dylan, Bob

E - Eric Clapton

F - Fear of Music

G - Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.

H - Harvey, PJ

I - Idlewild

J - Jesus and Mary Chain

K - Klaxons

L - Los Campesinos!

M - Modest Mouse

N - Neil Young

O - Operator Please

P - Pearl Jam

Q - Queens of the Stone Age

R - Radiohead

S - Spektor, Regina

T - Tokyo Police Club

U - Ugly Casanova

V - The View

W - We Are Scientists

Y - Young, Neil

Z - Zebrahead

Number - 7 Seconds of Love

I want to download more musicz.

First person to post with a suggestion that I don't find repulsive, I will download that album.

GO!

In other news (I know I'm behind) but Ive been told to familiarise myself with Fallout Boys/Fall Out Boys ....second(?) album "Take this to your grave" and erm its pretty awesome so far. (I'm halfway through)

Eurgh Fall Out Boy.

Also;

I'm sure you won't, but check out Homogenic by Bjork. It's a bit amazing. Debut and Post are more accessible, but not as "Fuck me!".