• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so close to buying Declare Independence in Avalanche but my wallet got the better of me. I do need to get at least one of the singles but I know if I got one I would have to get them all.

I think its going to be really interesting at the very least to see the 3 different guys came up with though I hope its not completely unconnected, I wanna see some awesome transitions.

My lord, where do you live? I love Avalanche...in Edinburgh...

At that level of quality? Herm, no, it's their peak... but all the other stuff are worth checking out too.

As for Mars Volta, get Frances The Mute, it's their best album, give it a listen and go from there. But be warned, except for the singles, Mars volta is much more experimental. The singles, however, are 100% At The Drive-In:

I have their de-loused in the comatorium album, which rawks. Must get more. Yeus.

My lord, where do you live? I love Avalanche...in Edinburgh...

There is one in Glasgow, I try to get as many cds from there as possible but my friends don't like it that much for unknown reasons. Still when I get a job I'm betting quite alot of my pay will go straight to Avalanche.

http://muselive.com/index.php?m=single&id=4182

Muse and The Streets collaboration.

They openly stated they were trying to imitate RATM, but Mike Skinners voice really, really does not work at all.

It's not been confirmed as legit... yet. though I've got to admit, I'm not too fond of it either, but I don't think it's terrible.

Oh, and Muse won best live band at the MTV Asia awards. Here's the video of thier (recorded) acceptance speech:

MegaLOLZ!!! That's all I can say. XD

Does anyone know when Green Day's new album is out, my favourite band ever!!

Paramore and Good Charlotte I find awesome too!!

No clue mate, I'd guess that it'll probably be next year now. Billie Joe said that they want to take thier time making it. After all, they have a lot to live up to after thier success with American Idiot.

Oh, and I like some Paramore and Good Charlotte tracks...

oh, jesus...

Now now, be nice. :heh: