• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Anyone heard Art Brut?

Hells yeah, lol... Just the songs everyone else has listed. Ex's brother played them to me about 9 months ago *boo-ya* ... Not really my sort of thing but they're different enough from the generic rubbish these days that I don't mind their existence...

I have heard of them Dyson. :)

Ive got three songs on my computer.

Which are Emily Kane, Formed a band and Modern Art.

/QUOTE]

Could've sworn I sent those tracks to you? I guess I R wrong.

-- Emily Kane for anyone interested...

I still have to get Panic's new album, but I'm pretty sure I won't like it that much, as Nine In The Afternoon is pretty bland. I loved the uniqueness of the first album.

I just got this shit in the post today. I thought the first album was awesome. But this new one, it's the same slow acoustic driven drivel. It's awful, I've only given a few tracks a listen then skipped through the rest to check if there was anything upbeat.. I feel like I've been robbed, I really do think 'fame' and money have gone to these boys heads.

Indeed, Talking Heads are fantastic. A shame that David Byrne's solo stuff was never as good. Although he did do one fantastic solo album, if you haven't heard it you should check it out. "My Life In The Bush Of Ghost's" by Brian Eno and David Byrne. It was the blueprint for "Remain in Light" and its fantastic.