• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

It's like this but this person has just cut it down the middle, but he can't close it now either.

011cc27a02a0390a22762110.L.jpg

Probably one of the most elaborate cd cases ever, but it is sooo good.

i hate it with a passion. who the fuck thought a cd case you need a rubber band to close was a goiod idea? they should be bought out in to the streets and publicly kneecapped. them and whoever claims responsibility for the 'special' edition of hail to the thief

i hate it with a passion. who the fuck thought a cd case you need a rubber band to close was a goiod idea? they should be bought out in to the streets and publicly kneecapped. them and whoever claims responsibility for the 'special' edition of hail to the thief

Nah, what I hate are those new jewel cases that are curvy at the corners, rufus wainwright's new album was like that as was the klaxons, that just annoy me cause they just don't look right in my case.

Also all digi boxs suck for the fact they rip so easily, my battles case's spine is ruined, only about half of it is attached.

While it's not really traditional d'n'b and all their new stuff sounds like re-hashed 'Slam''s they are good at that style. I wouldn't in a million years say they're not good at what they do.

1129138883405ft5.gif

But what they do is bad, that style is beyond annoying and not even original.

The lol image is nothing against you i just found it and needed to post it.

1129138883405ft5.gif

But what they do is bad, that style is beyond annoying and not even original.

The lol image is nothing against you i just found it and needed to post it.

That is an amazing image. I was literally just staring at it for 2 minutes.

Also Robots In Disguise new album out soon.

is a choon.

Debut was fantastic and Volta is sounding really good so far, Dull Flame of Desire is awesome, I'm not 100% on Antony's voice though.

I wish I had gotten into Bjork earlier, wouldn't be so expensive. -.-

I was thinking of waiting for the Volta Live cd but I decided that the Special Edition for £7 was too good a deal and bought that. No doubt I will end up buying that aswell.

Just wondering have you got Telegram?

I wrote of Anthony after DFOD and My Juvenile, but I love his solo stuff. It was a mistake having him on Volta.

I got into Bjork about 2 years ago, but only had the first 2 for the longest time, before deciding to expand into the rest. Then I dsicovered the masterpeices that are Homogenic/Vespertine/Medulla.

And yes, I have Telegram. It's cool. :yay:

The live brodsky quartet Hyper-ballad is excellent, as is the Possibly Maybe mix (never been a big fan of the original). The Enjoy and Army Of Me mixes provide some heady club flavour too.

Ahh, cmon guys, Antony is one of the best things about Volta. :D

As for Bjork overall... Homogenic is the best album. Not by a longshot, but still, it's the one I like the most.

I thik Vespertine and Homogenic alternate for best spot. Medulla is up there, but doesn't reach the pinacle of the other two.

Post is also awesome.

Debut is great, though not a masterpiece at all.

Volta is strange. It's very disjointed in a way. The Mark Stent Single mix of Earth Intruders is so much better than the album version it's ridiculous.

I thik Vespertine and Homogenic alternate for best spot. Medulla is up there, but doesn't reach the pinacle of the other two.

Post is also awesome.

Debut is great, though not a masterpiece at all.

Volta is strange. It's very disjointed in a way. The Mark Stent Single mix of Earth Intruders is so much better than the album version it's ridiculous.

As you quite well put it, Debut is great, though not a masterpiece at all.

Volta is her worst album. Yet it's still great. :heh:

Medulla, Vespertine and Homogenic are perfect. Post is marvellous.

Such is the world of Björk.

Two things - Why is Scouting For Girls self titled album number one in the charts? Both their songs are even more annoying than me. I want to go into a blind rage everytime I hear them.

Also, I just realised (though it's probably just me) that 'Voodo Child' sounds vaguely blondie like - and it's got me listening to their greatest hits. (Blondies)

Two things - Why is Scouting For Girls self titled album number one in the charts? Both their songs are even more annoying than me. I want to go into a blind rage everytime I hear them.

One time I heard them on the radio. After screaming and crying blood, I punched a baby. right in the kisser.