Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Ok Ashley, how about Atlas?

Me Ashley or AshMat Ashley?

Anyway. Atlus. Splain...

If you reccomended it before I ain't checked it out yet. If its a new rec. tell me more, tell me more.

Hm... touché.

Why do people like CSS? They're a fucking abomination. So pretentious.

I liked the expression "lets make love and listen to Death From Above" and the song is okay. And another I can't think of.

Me Ashley or AshMat Ashley?

Anyway. Atlus. Splain...

If you reccomended it before I ain't checked it out yet. If its a new rec. tell me more, tell me more.

It's you, and its by Battles, and is rather awesome, check out their myspace for the song, there's a long section in the middle which i can imagine alot of people dancing too.

No, they're not, they're dull as fuck.

Hi your wrong. Young South American women in cat suits = always good.

Essentially, because they have no impotance in terms of music and are basicly shit pop you dont like them, there is no reason for others not to enjoy them. You seem to be reasonably narrow minded and crap.

As are your constant musical taste put-downs.

:zzz:

At least I have something to say, rather than being as inconsequential and anonymous as you.

And my put downs kick ass, bitch.

Hi your wrong. Young South American women in cat suits = always good.

Essentially, because they have no impotance in terms of music and are basicly shit pop you dont like them, there is no reason for others not to enjoy them. You seem to be reasonably narrow minded and crap.

Firstly, they're not remotely attractive, so the cat suits are redundant.

Right...you essentially said "there's no reason to like them, but I like them." They're shit, and it's not because they're pop, there are a lot of pop artists that are brilliant musicians, and some that aren't brilliant musicians, but are excellent song writers. CSS are neither.

Right...you essentially said "there's no reason to like them, but I like them." They're shit, and it's not because they're pop, there are a lot of pop artists that are brilliant musicians, and some that aren't brilliant musicians, but are excellent song writers. CSS are neither.

I think he was saying that all because you don't like them, you think there can't be a possible reason for anyone else to like them.

Usual opinion/fact debate that stops me from posting in this thread anymore, tbh. I don't care if anyone here hates what I like. I want to see who else on the forum does like what I like, so I can squeal in delight!

Firstly, they're not remotely attractive, so the cat suits are redundant.

So they are shit musicians, that is essentially why you dislike them?

Which I completely agree with. Dosent mean i cant enjoy them.

So they are shit musicians, that is essentially why you dislike them?

Which I completely agree with. Dosent mean i cant enjoy them.

Not because they're shit musicians, Kurt Cobain was an awful musician, but that doesn't stop me liking Nirvana.

It's because they're shit at everything. And I know, some people find the quirky pretense to be enjoyable, but I find it annoying. Enough to make me want to crush their skulls into lifeless heaps. In the face. Twice.

I hate this place.

Not because they're shit musicians, Kurt Cobain was an awful musician, but that doesn't stop me liking Nirvana.

It's because they're shit at everything. And I know, some people find the quirky pretense to be enjoyable, but I find it annoying. Enough to make me want to crush their skulls into lifeless heaps. In the face. Twice.

I hate this place.

"And it hates you, Bob" :heh:

I hate this place.

Then leave.

Kurt Cobain was shit at everything aswell.

He was shit at being alive. Shit at not killing yourself and shit at not being a waste of space smack head. So why do you like them?

Then leave.

Kurt Cobain was shit at everything aswell.

He was shit at being alive. Shit at not killing yourself and shit at not being a waste of space smack head. So why do you like them?

You realise that you've not given on thing that he was shit at that actually relates to his music. Tool.

Good lyricist, and his songs are so much more emotive and ingenuous especially compared to the continuous, utterly phony crap that CSS produce. He was good at quite a lot of things, but he primarily comes across as the sensitive bohemian artist type, which is why I like him. He was a smack head because of a stomach condition which meant that when he wasn't on heroin, he was in debilitating pain. There's a bunch of reasons for you. I'm not hailing them to be the best thing ever, they're simply worthy of being listened to and respected. Unlike CSS, the *****.

Good lyricist, and his songs are so much more emotive and ingenuous especially compared to the continuous, utterly phony crap that CSS produce. He was good at quite a lot of things, but he primarily comes across as the sensitive bohemian artist type, which is why I like him. He was a smack head because of a stomach condition which meant that when he wasn't on heroin, he was in debilitating pain. There's a bunch of reasons for you. I'm not hailing them to be the best thing ever, they're simply worthy of being listened to and respected. Unlike CSS, the *****.

You miss the point. I know CSS are crap. CSS know they are crap.

They aren't trying to be something they are not and seem to be thankful for any fame/success they get.

Compare them to the Klaxons who seem to believe its there god given right to win awards and play music and also think they are amazing musicians.

I could understand if we were having this argument over the klaxon's but CSS are different.