N-Europe

Britneys new album "Blackout" has got surprisingly good reviews.

Gunna pick it up soon along with Lopez's new one!

I dl'd them since I was curious, but not wnough to buy them.

Birtney's is surprisingly good, but it's much less driven by her as a person (as her last one was*), and more just dance beats rushed.

However, it's top notch.

*That being said, everything is relative. She's hardly a credible artist...

J.Lo's is ok. Few good tracks.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Man, listening to the Blackening again, it's actually got some pretty killer riffs, and I like a couple of songs a lot, Clenching The Fists of Dissention and the first half Aesthetics of Hate are pretty good...shame they diluted it with some pretty bad shit later on. Ugh...I hate it when albums start to grow on me despite being a blatant exhibition of plagiarism.

The new down/ Baroness albums are also pretty spiffin, but nothing seems to be on the radar for the near future.

i sick and tired of hearing that dam "hey there dilila" song by plain white T's on the radio now!!!

liked it at first but now its come to the point i cant stand it

ENTER SHIKARI TOMORROW!!

is the concert in brixton? if so...i won't see you there << failed to bother to get tickets

i sick and tired of hearing that dam "hey there dilila" song by plain white T's on the radio now!!!

liked it at first but now its come to the point i cant stand it

ENTER SHIKARI TOMORROW!!

Tis my most hated song ever. From the first listen too.

:awesome:

Am I wrong that thinking that the B-side to bleeding love, sounds suspiciously like another singer?

Edit: She's 'stolen' one of my favourite Avril Lavigne songs (B-side "I Will Be") for her album. Damn her.

---

I've been listening to ben fold's "Rockin' the Suburbs", it's a great album.

Xtina alert on the B-Side.

Surely she has to pay avril is it's her song?

Xtina alert on the B-Side.

Surely she has to pay avril is it's her song?

Yeah, it's like Kelly Clarksons song "Breakaway", Avril (and another) wrote it for someone else. Well, sort of. It's why she didn't include it on the album and only made it a bonus thing on iTunes, she thought someone could do it more justice. (she said something like than in a interview somewhere)

Also, yup, thats exactly who I meant it sounded like.

Man, listening to the Blackening again, it's actually got some pretty killer riffs, and I like a couple of songs a lot, Clenching The Fists of Dissention and the first half Aesthetics of Hate are pretty good...shame they diluted it with some pretty bad shit later on. Ugh...I hate it when albums start to grow on me despite being a blatant exhibition of plagiarism.

Granted, it could've been better, but hell, clenching, halo and some others rock pretty hard.

Just remembered...

Between The buried And Me's Colors... 10/10. Album of the year. I rest my case.

Finally got round to listening to 'Graduation' after stealing it from a housemate. Good album. Now I just need to steal Dizzee Rascal's new one from my housemates car as I quite liked that.

And once again I am in love with Air.

Have a good time, you lucky bugger. :smile:

:yay: was awesome gig cheers

weird support thou

hundred reasons who were really good as well :smile: (been fan for a while but didnt even know they were playing)

...forgot name of the other one but the vocals was just screaming and it was really heavy...all the songs sounded the same

I made a "best of Kanye" Playlist for myself:

Intro (College dropout)

We Don't Care

All Falls Down

Jesus Walks

Never Let me down

Good Morning

Stronger

I wonder

Drunk n hot girls

Homecoming

Wake up mr west (it just makes the next track better)

Heard 'em say

Touch The Sky

Gold Digger

Drive Slow

My Way Home

Crack Music

Diamonds