NEurope

Artist: Placebo

Album: Meds Single

Track: Space Monkey (Timo Maas Remix)

Arist: Rascall Flatts

Album: Me and My Gang

Track: What Hurts The Most

No no no no this is what IRC np scripts are for.

Also that sig is huge.

I went ahead and merged it with the music thread, mostly because people weren't posting very substantial replies. So the current topic is what you're currently listening to as suggested by StarGuitar :)

I'm trying to get back into classic rock, prog rock, hardcore and metal, which I loved when I was about 16, but then branched away from into punk. I'm rediscovering Mudvayne, Jane's Addiction, Iron Maiden, Slayer, RATM and Black Label Society, as well as checking out for the first time some stuff like Iced Earth (recommended by The Bard), Breed 77 and Skindred (recommended by a certain girl ^^) and some cheesy powermetal like Dragonforce (it's cheesy). As well as some heavier stuff ranging from Lamb of God all the way up to Meshuggah.

But when I get bored of that I still dip back into my punk (currently reliving Anti-Flag) and j-rock (Asian Kung-Fu Generation) :D

Cookyman's recommendation is: Kosheen 's new album Damage fucking great tunes man and a complete change in music style again.

1st album Resist - Drum and Bass

2nd album Kokopelli - soft rock

3rd album Damage - electro pop

Awesome stuff.

RIGHT NOW

Going Under Ground- Little Busters it's a The Pillows tribute

Artist: The Midway State

Album: Canadian Blast(Free with NME)

Track: A Million Fireflies

I've not heard anything else by this band but this track is bloody brilliant.

Who else saw Bjork on Jools Holland on Friday?

I love her.

Who else saw Bjork on Jools Holland on Friday?

I love her.

Meh, McCartney was better :heh:

Obscure artists/genres welcome.

Artist: God is an Astronaut

Album: A Moment of Stillness

Track: Frozen Twilight

Saw Smashing Pumpkins live last night. I am in shock. It was... almost perfect. :D They missed that one song. :D

Im listening to what it says in my "Now Playing" thing to the left which got ignored after like a week.

I'm listening to the new QotSA album, Era Vulgaris, non-stop. It's freaking amazing, better than Songs for the Deaf.

I'm listening to Tegan And Sara's "The Con" and Cansei de Ser Sexy's "CSS".

*flies away on a broomstick*

Decided to obtain some Alexisonfire, 30 seconds to Mars and more daft punk.

I have been re-introduced to club music. I love :P

Currently listening to the new Arctic Monkey album 'Favourite Worst Nightmare', anyone else got it? Its really good, just beats out the first album in terms of quality : peace:

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS THREAD TURN INTO ONE OF THOSE AWFUL "What are you listening right now" THREADS! This is about discussing music!

Meh, McCartney was better :heh:

I didn't think so..just boring and samey to every other rock n roll song out there.

I comend him for continuing his career, but think he was an arse not getting a pre-nup with Heather Mills. :heh:

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS THREAD TURN INTO ONE OF THOSE AWFUL "What are you listening right now" THREADS! This is about discussing music!

Ok: Blood Mountain is awesome. I like it better than Remission. *runs for cover* :heh:

Ok: Blood Mountain is awesome. I like it better than Remission. *runs for cover* :heh:

I like Blood Mountain. :) (BUT THAT'S HERESY!!!! Remission = GOD in record format). Ah-ah. :D That was fun.

I enjoy all the songs more on Blood Mountain, it's much more up my alley, thrashier, no annoying dischords and the guitarwork was better and more technical. Remission is also godlike though, if a bit simple :p. Leviathan still holds the crown though, it's the middle ground, stupidly awesome riffs and everything was just really really well put together. I didn't like Island though.