NEurope

Im seeing Muse on sunday at Wembley and would love to hear them do Plug In Baby! :D

I reckon they will play Plug In Baby, TIRO, most of BHAR, Hysteria, Bliss, Stockholm Syndrome, New Born, Citizen Erased and Butterflies and Hurricanes.

Possibly a few others as well.

Wish I was going.

Harribo has given a pretty good list TBH id bet quite a lot of money that quite a few of the songs will be on there

omg Queens of the stone ages new album is brilliant loving it :D

Agreed. I'm not a huge fan but it has some pretty damn good songs!

http://www.myspace.com/colonopenbracket

Check them out they're an electronic band and proper mint.

I recommend Cute and Yeah Yeah from their myspace.

:( - i.e colonopenbracket

be warned they do sound good on there myspace but there TERRIBLE live. Ive seen them at download festival last year to see if they were any good and was dissappointed.

Then saw again when they supported enter shikari in cardiff barfly...they were a bit better but there nothing special live

I'm actually going to a festival with Arcade Fire as headliners, and they're the only band I'm not gonna watch. I hate them so fucking much.

im looking for a band.. i don't know much. But it features a black guy and a blonde girl. Saw a music video some years ago with them. The guy was sitting on a sofa and all kind of wierd shit was happening in front of him.. Police on horses etc.. The guy i real thin and looks real gangsta as i remember it.. hope somebody can help

im looking for a band.. i don't know much. But it features a black guy and a blonde girl. Saw a music video some years ago with them. The guy was sitting on a sofa and all kind of wierd shit was happening in front of him.. Police on horses etc.. The guy i real thin and looks real gangsta as i remember it.. hope somebody can help

Do you mean Faithless?

YAY just found out X Japan reformed yesterday or something :D And they will be touring at the end of the year :D

Time to start learning japanese lyrics :)

Just started listening to Paramore and their album "riot", its great, and as a bonus the lead singer is pretty hot.

I've just recovered from download. That fucking rocked.

Caught the last 10 mins of MCR. I loled.

I've just recovered from download. That fucking rocked.

Caught the last 10 mins of MCR. I loled.

*throws something hard and sandpappery at him*

I love MCR. Best band for expressing how you feel syndrome.

*throws something hard and sandpappery at him*

I love MCR. Best band for expressing how you feel syndrome.

I just loled again :)

Don't worry man I won't oppress you. Did nobody think it was a bit wierd that MRC played on main stage and Korn played on the dimebag?

Dimebag nearly came down with everybody trying to fit in it adn MRC was quite empty.

I just loled again :)

Don't worry man I won't oppress you. Did nobody think it was a bit wierd that MRC played on main stage and Korn played on the dimebag?

Dimebag nearly came down with everybody trying to fit in it adn MRC was quite empty.

Because MCR mostly appeals to Teenagers and/or depressed people.

Tell me what do songs about revenge have to do with depression?

But they are not the main audience at download.

Metal lovers are the main group at download, so why Korn was shunned into a smaller stage to acomadate a band that has quite a bit of recent success but does not appeal to a large part of the festival fanbase perplexes me.

I say this because I am one of those people in the Korn gig watch the tent nearly fall down with the sheer amount of people fighting to get in.

Well alot of ahem "Emo's" are depressed because they are shunned and victimized by society and in paticular, school yard society. So that revenge is rooted in their depression is my guess.

i need HAPPY music

someone give me happy music!

Ooo, now let me think:

The Magic Numbers

The Thrills

The Flaming Lips (if you can get into them - I only like one song)

Jack Johnson

Ben Folds/Ben Folds Five generally cheers me up too

Off the top of my head :bouncy:

But they are not the main audience at download.

Metal lovers are the main group at download, so why Korn was shunned into a smaller stage to acomadate a band that has quite a bit of recent success but does not appeal to a large part of the festival fanbase perplexes me.

I say this because I am one of those people in the Korn gig watch the tent nearly fall down with the sheer amount of people fighting to get in.

Well alot of ahem "Emo's" are depressed because they are shunned and victimized by society and in paticular, school yard society. So that revenge is rooted in their depression is my guess.

Well, I think this whole situation can be solved like this..

MCR Rok. I em rite. Lolz!!11eleven1!one! (..n0ob)

i need HAPPY music

someone give me happy music!

Probably too late but songs that make me happy:

Wake up it's a beautiful morning - Boo Radleys (And after a couple years thinking it was named after the character from To Kill A Mockingbird, I find out it actually was *glee*)

Brim full of Asha - Cornershop

hellogoodbye - call n return

The smashmouth songs

The way we get by - Spoon

The Magic numbers songs

I like those, I definitely reccomend getting the first song, really good.

Just for the hell of it Goodnight Goodnight - Hot Hot Heat, and You Owe me an IOU bye the same band.