NEurope

I enjoy all the songs more on Blood Mountain, it's much more up my alley, thrashier, no annoying dischords and the guitarwork was better and more technical. Remission is also godlike though, if a bit simple :p. Leviathan still holds the crown though, it's the middle ground, stupidly awesome riffs and everything was just really really well put together. I didn't like Island though.

Remission > Leviathan > Blood Mountain (opinion)

But fuck it, all three are great. :D

Yeah, I guess :). God, my list is the total opposite of yours :p.

Also: Listened to "The Blackening" all the way through today. It's shite. I can't imagine how people actually like it. Fucking hell, it seems you write a 10 minute snore fest of a song and people start worshipping you. Listen to Orion or Black Rose Immortal. Now that's how you write a long(ish song)...although Black rose immortal's 27 minutes :p.

Yeah, I guess :). God, my list is the total opposite of yours :p.

Also: Listened to "The Blackening" all the way through today. It's shite. I can't imagine how people actually like it. Fucking hell, it seems you write a 10 minute snore fest of a song and people start worshipping you. Listen to Orion or Black Rose Immortal. Now that's how you write a long(ish song)...although Black rose immortal's 27 minutes :p.

Hey, The Blackening's kinda ok. It's not so bad. It's not brilliant, but Halo and the opening track are pretty nice. :P But fuck it, Burn My Eyes remains king.

I just don't like it. Head are attempting things way out of their league. There hasn't been a truly classic MH album IMO because even Burn My Eyes only has 3 or 4 really good songs, with the rest being pretty tedious. I donno. I seem to be the only person that doesn't like The Blackening.

Anyone listened to the new Dream Theater album yet? Didn't have a chance yet.

Nope, but I have a poster for it that I got free. Want it?

Go listen to Children of Bodom for they are so very awesome.

Nope, but I have a poster for it that I got free. Want it?

Go listen to Children of Bodom for they are so very awesome.

Actually I do! :)

I like Children of Bodom, very Barroque (is that even a word in english?), I just can't stand the vocals.

I just don't like it. Head are attempting things way out of their league. There hasn't been a truly classic MH album IMO because even Burn My Eyes only has 3 or 4 really good songs, with the rest being pretty tedious. I donno. I seem to be the only person that doesn't like The Blackening.

I don't "like" it either. I accept it. I just don't diss it, that's all. :D

Well... MH are more of an hate-it-or-love-it thing on Burn My Eyes. I've been listening to it since I was a kid, so maybe that's it, I dunno. :P

Anyone listened to the new Dream Theater album yet? Didn't have a chance yet.

Vi essa merda à venda na Fnac hoje.

Aight, I might aswell post it to ya.

Vocals are pretty annoying yeah, but once you've been listening to them a while you start to ignore the vocals. And yeah, Baroque is a word in English :heh:

Vocals are pretty annoying yeah, but once you've been listening to them a while you start to ignore the vocals. And yeah, Baroque is a word in English :heh:

The_More_You_Know2.jpg

Seriously, you'll post it? Awesome!

Yeah, no problem. Pm me your address and I'll post it on the weekend or something.

Bard if you were a woman, I'd kiss you. And if you were a hot. That too.

:D

its a period of music - after renaissance and before classical and romantic =)

hellogoodbye anyone?

its a period of music - after renaissance and before classical and romantic =)

hellogoodbye anyone?

Listened to 'Zombies!...' a few times and enjoyed it.

So, like, Kate Bush is a genius. You kids need some musical education.

I know she is, but doens't mean I have to like it.

30 seconds to Mars anyone?

FROM YESTERDAY!

Alex Gaudino anyone?

DESTINATION UNKNOWN!

:awesome:

hellogoodbye anyone?

Just got the single of Here In Your Arms. I love.

So, like, Kate Bush is a genius. You kids need some musical education.

She is! She's great.

30 seconds to Mars anyone?

FROM YESTERDAY!

Alex Gaudino anyone?

DESTINATION UNKNOWN!

I like 30 seconds to mars, i keep forgetting to pick up some of their stuff when I'm in HMV. I like Destination Calabria by Alex Gaudino, but not overly so.

Just got back from the Isle of Wight Festival. Had an awesome time. Will post what I can remember.

Friday: Didnt really see anything because I was too busy getting utterly wasted. Saw a couple of songs by Groove Armada wasnt anything special. wont rate them though as I only saw a couple.

Snow Patrol: where better then I expected, was suprised they where headlining when it was announced but it worked. I;m not a fan and dont know most of there songs but I still enjoyed myself. 7/10

Saturday: Missed all of the early acts due to being hungover, and then getting pissed.

Wolfmother: Rawked the place down. I was aparantly on TV although I havent watched the highlights yet. But me and my mate where right in front of the camera so it's possible. I love wolfmother and they where awesome live. 8/10

Ash: Wasn't really watching that hard as I was getting food/ recovering from Wolfmother. But they played lots of the pre Charlotte songs which I prefer. Although they sounded pretty rusty. 6/10

Kasabian: Absolutley rocked my socks off. So so so so much better live, not that they are bad in the studio. You can tell they love playing live and had some great audience interaction. Top notch performance will watch them again definatly. Best act of the weekend imo. 9.8/10

Muse: Put on the best stage show by far but I didnt enjoy it as much as Kasabian or The Stones. I find Muse very hit and miss and the guitar wankery they do pisses me off at times. This was worse live. Put on an awesome stage show though and the songs I liked where great. 8/10

Sunday: Sadly missed Mel C's performance :(

The Fratellis : Pretty good, not much interaction with the crowd but it was fucking boiling when they played so i'll let them off. 7/10

Keane: Dire band should never have been on as warm up to the headliners. Absolutly cannot stand them. 0/10

The Rolling Stones: Brilliant show, Keith Richards :heart: Put most of the younger bands to shame with their enthusiasm and athleticism I dont think Mick stood still for the entire 2 hours. Didnt play Gimme Shelter or Paint It Black though which are my 2 favourite Stones songs. 9/10

Fantastic weekend though, ill stick my photos online when I've had chance to sort them out. But im going for a shower first.

sounds like you had fun Noodle :)

btw The Fratellis never interact with the crowd :)

Kasabian are a really good festival band, chose them over The Who at T in the Park last year :)

Going to Oxegen this year, should be fun. Looking forward to Bloc Party and Daft Punk the most I think. Also, Frankie Knuckles :D

Just got back from seeing Gallows at Leadmill. They are amazing seriously you have to see these guys plus since they were on the small stage Frank Carter ran around the crowd(he also landed on me).