NEurope

Just picked up Pidgeon Detectives album. Really liking it :)

They put that on for me at Woolies earlier (for some reason I spent like an hour in there). Seemed alright, but nothing too special. Will be alright for a few quid which it will no doubt be before Christmas.

The Format have announced their American tour dates and they play in Boston three days before I land there. Well annoyed, was hoping to see them.

Eric Prdyz?

what are you on?

High on life!

cringe!!

:shakehead

anyone listened to the enemy? angels and airwaves? +44?

Got When Your Heart Stops Beating on now.

Got When Your Heart Stops Beating on now.

is it any good? should be coming from play.com any day soon ( most likely tomorrow - the only day im not home when the postman arrives :()

is it any good? should be coming from play.com any day soon ( most likely tomorrow - the only day im not home when the postman arrives :()

Yea, it's a pretty solid debut.

When Your Heart Stops Beating and No, It Isn't are my favourite two, always on my iPod.

The best song on that +44 album is the acoustic version of "Baby come on"

Love it.

:shakehead

anyone listened to the enemy? angels and airwaves? +44?

I like away from here by The Enemy not heard owt else by them and I have dislike of most pop punk bands such as angels and airwaves and +44.

Now Metric are a good bloody band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRopPJDZSig

'Kin awesome band

I have Unas Slayer Of The Gods on repeat. Some parts of that song are genuinely terrifying.

I have Unas Slayer Of The Gods on repeat. Some parts of that song are genuinely terrifying.

That's my favourite Nile song. :) And let's hear wich it's on???? It's in shrines! That's why it the best. :D lol

I put Amongst The Catacombs because it's their first and it made such a huge impact on me because it was the first album I bought by them, it was very different to any other death metal around back then...which is why I picked it...and you can't deny that songs like Pestilence and Inniquity, Ramses Bringer of War and Serpent Headed Mask aren't amonst Niles greatest songs.

Been listening to Rage Against The Machine a lot recently (thankyou bard :heh:). Wake Up and Killing In The Name of are 2 awesome tracks. There first 2 albums are really good tbh, not many songs i bother to skip over.

Rage are awesome, yeah. First album is a classic. Didn't like the second though. 3rd one (Battle Of Los Angeles) was really good too.

I put Amongst The Catacombs because it's their first and it made such a huge impact on me because it was the first album I bought by them, it was very different to any other death metal around back then...which is why I picked it...and you can't deny that songs like Pestilence and Inniquity, Ramses Bringer of War and Serpent Headed Mask aren't amonst Niles greatest songs.

Hell yeah, they are. Every Nile album has classics. :D They're all great. :D

My favourite tracks have got to be Unas, Masturbating The War God and The Blessed Dead. :D

You don't like enemy of the state? How come? Oo?

I've mentioned Peformance before. they have an album out on the 18th, and a tour coming up this month. Highlights on their last.fm there are album tracks and a new recording of 'surrender' to go with them. Bonus prize!

Hell yeah, they are. Every Nile album has classics. :D They're all great. :D

My favourite tracks have got to be Unas, Masturbating The War God and The Blessed Dead. :D

You don't like enemy of the state? How come? Oo?

Don't you mean Evil Empire? I just hated it...it was just scratchy and sounded like bad grunge, it didn't sound like RATM to me, it sounded lazy and badly written...so much so that I couldn't really bear to listen to the album in it's entirety. It's still lying in some dark corner of my room, so maybe I'll give it another listen sometime.

Yesh, those songs kick much ass. What did you think of Annihilation of The Wicked? It has some iconic songs, but doesn't sound quite as intense as some of Niles other stuff. Still fucking ace. New album coming out soon aswell. Can't wait.

pjblender0203.jpg

PJ Harvey

Her 8th studio album is coming out this year. Can't wait. Saw her at V2003, was brillo. :D

Talking Heads, anyone?

Fucking Hells Yes.

Awesome, awesome band.