NEurope

Hawt DANG!! I love Soulwax! I'm off to check this out!

Remix - There you go, it really is a great track, and they make it even better. And just for funsies, the trailer that made the single and in turn the band popular (mainstream wise, in the UK). Link (Trailer music is the middle section of the Soulwax Nite version)

Remix - There you go, it really is a great track, and they make it even better. And just for funsies, the trailer that made the single and in turn the band popular (mainstream wise, in the UK). Link (Trailer music is the middle section of the Soulwax Nite version)

I almost agree... it's a pretty darn good remix. But I still preffer the original.

I really wanted to like Paramore damn it! :D

I'll try them again in the future.

I almost agree... it's a pretty darn good remix. But I still preffer the original.

I love the opening minute and a half before Beth kicks in. Though only thing about the remix is that it goes on for a little too long at the end.

I really wanted to like Paramore damn it!

I'll try them again in the future.

Well, I tried. At least you sort of vaguely liked one song (listen to the rest of the old album, you might like it!) :D

All this talk of remixes has got me looking at some remixes of some popular songs Justice have done on youtube. Some of them sound really great!

I'm probably the only one that likes the the remix of "It's Me Against the Music" they've done. The original song is pretty poor, but I like this version.

one of pendulums new songs :

freaking awesome : peace:

Oh god... They've lost it for good. D=

:(

All this talk of remixes has got me looking at some remixes of some popular songs Justice have done on youtube. Some of them sound really great!

WOO HOO!!

Awesome Justice Remixes:

Scenario Rock - Skitzo Dancer (Justice Remix)

<- Love this one!!

NY EXCUSE - Soulwax (Justice Remix)

Awesome remixes of Justice:

Ones I can't find on you tube but if you search http://hypem.com/ you can download them:

D.A.N.C.E. (CFCF Remix)

Blood on our Hands - Death From Above 1979 (Justice Remix)

DVNO (LA Riots Remix)

Phantom (CFCF's Six Pack Remix)

Phantom Part III (The Pragmati Remix)

Phantom Part II (Soulwax Remix)

According to my iTunes I have 4.4 hours of Justice. I'd say that was pretty impressive considering they have one 49 minute album!! :D

Anyone like Brand New? Hers a couple of songs off their latest album

Amazing

I've touted them for years on this site. I know a few other members like them too. Saw them live last year at brixton. TDAGARIM isn't as good as Deja Entendu, but it's certainly not a bad album :) Have you heard teh 9 unrealsed songs that got leaked before TDAG~ was released? Supposedly all b-sides that didn't make it onto the album. There's a couple of gems there.

Right, motherfuckers! been offline for a month so it's time to get some law and order back in to this thread! Bard and Waste have hopefully been holding the fort while the tired sound of jaded sighs couldn't be voiced :)

anyway, first things first!

Uffie needs some bigging up (and a google image search for the discerning gentlemen, fyi), especially her track First Love. it's like N'sync vs Justice- quite possibly the coolest combination of styles like, ever.

Right, motherfuckers! been offline for a month so it's time to get some law and order back in to this thread! Bard and Waste have hopefully been holding the fort while the tired sound of jaded sighs couldn't be voiced :)

anyway, first things first!

Uffie needs some bigging up (and a google image search for the discerning gentlemen, fyi), especially her track First Love. it's like N'sync vs Justice- quite possibly the coolest combination of styles like, ever.

I can't wait for her upcoming album, really. :bowdown:

And yes, she's severely fuckable. :heh:

I can't wait for her upcoming album, really. :bowdown:

And yes, she's severely fuckable. :heh:

just a bit, yeah

980042983_l.jpg

Ah Uffie, you brighten my days through music and easyiness on the old eye balls =D

Oh god... They've lost it for good. D=

:(

They never had it.

Uffie's music is now 100% more attractive to me now that I would like to penetrate her.