NEurope

Yellow infraction issued. Insulting other members.

It'll be a red next time, that's 2 in 2 hours I've given you.

And 3 in 3 days, quite a track record i'm setting.

Watched it and I don't like Paramore's version at all. The acoustic music is really nice, but she doesn't sing well at all. Trying way to hard like she's Beyonce or Christina Aguilera, which is a real shame. Also, she's like an Avril Lavigne copy, which is not a good thing in my opinion. I don't see the need of women orgasming in the microphone like that when they can sing perfectly well without moaning. Here's a version of Bono being Bono, but it's a legendary performance.

Watched it and I don't like Paramore's version at all. The acoustic music is really nice, but she doesn't sing well at all. Trying way to hard like she's Beyonce or Christina Aguilera, which is a real shame. Also, she's like an Avril Lavigne copy, which is not a good thing in my opinion. I don't see the need of women orgasming in the microphone like that when they can sing perfectly well without moaning. Here's a version of Bono being Bono, but it's a legendary performance.

Wow, I take it back. That was an awesome performance.

--

I think comparing her to Avril is wrong. They're both female, yes. Other than that they don't sound alike. Hayley can sing much better than Avril can, and she can write songs without professional writers unlike Avril (She writes most of the songs herself, except for some tracks being co-written by another guy in the band). She's in a completely different class to her.

Am I the only one who finds SBS in general to be a pretty boring song? It's all very predictable, theres no edge to it, and that guitar bar repeats way too much.

Am I the only one who finds SBS in general to be a pretty boring song? It's all very predictable, theres no edge to it, and that guitar bar repeats way too much.
Yeah, along with Pride (In The Name of Love) I consider it one of U2's weaker hits. I don't like the 'War' album in general, even though it's the album that was their huge breakthrough. I'm much more a fan of their nineties' work; in fact I consider Achtung Baby to be the best album of all time.

You know, I was definitely up for listening to Paramore and giving them a chance in due time. However, having seen one of their songs on a random music channel earlier (channel surfing, meh) I can safely say I do not want to go anywhere near them ever again.

Except maybe once, recommend me their one best song and I'll give it a listen, every band has it's bad songs and perhaps I was unlucky, but fuck me it was awful whatever it was..

Camille is a joke. I love French vocab all over again. It's funny the theme of a never ending piece of string as one line wraps all the way around the Cd case and through the booklet (not literally) and theres a backing music that continues throughout the whole thing for a joke.

Try Pressure (Live acoustic) and then Emergency (The Music Video) (both the first album - You'll have heard a song from the new album probably) - Though their most popular song is obviously Misery Business.

If you like none of them, then you probably just don't like them. :)

--

I keep listening to Cobra Starship, I really love "The Kids Are All Fucked Up".

Aughhh couldn't stand Pressure. I'd like to listen to Emergency but you've linked the same video twice!

Edit:Nevermind, found it myself, listening to it now.

Edit 2: Emergency is nowhere near as bad as the first two I've heard and has raised my liking of them a bit. However, it's not something I'd choose to listen to. Background music if you will? Cheers Haggis : peace:

Now..please...get rid of that expression from Hayley's face in your signature? (Or I'll do it for you :D)

Aughhh couldn't stand Pressure. I'd like to listen to Emergency but you've linked the same video twice!

Edit:Nevermind, found it myself, listening to it now.

Edit 2: Emergency is nowhere near as bad as the first two I've heard and has raised my liking of them a bit. However, it's not something I'd choose to listen to. Background music if you will? Cheers Haggis : peace:

Now..please...get rid of that expression from Hayley's face in your signature? (Or I'll do it for you :D)

Haha, I'll change it tomorrow (If the other image looks right). Just for you of course. ;)

I've got to say though, that Paramore girl (Hayley?), is incredibly hot.

I've got to say though, that Paramore girl (Hayley?), is incredibly hot.

Yeah, Hayley. Agreed! Did you see the pics posted in the hot people thread? (a couple o' pages back from the current one).

Did now ^_^

She's just so, wow... Her voice kind of puts me of though :heh:

Been listening to Tegan and Sara on youtube quite alot today. Looks like that is another cd I need to get. -.- I've looked on amazon and there are a few people selling The Con + DVD for around just under £10 including p&p, thats a good deal yeah?

I've also listened to Burial's Untrue which was supposed to be one of the best albums of last year. I'm not sure if dubstep is really my thing as all the songs basically sound the same to me. I will give it another try though.

I NEEEEED the DVD version of The Con.

I've watched the whole DVD before, but I need to have it to hold in my hands.

£10 is a good deal.

In other news:

I'M GOING TO SEE TEGAN AND SARA IN GLASGOW ON THE 29TH FEBRUARY!

*Cracks nut over his head*

*runs out thread screaming*

Yeah I also saw that they were playing there. Sadly I don't know anybody that likes them yet... There is this girl (that I like) and she likes a lot of the stuff I like (or it might be the other way round) so I will see what she thinks of it.

But I would really want to go and £8 is a steal.

Soil & "Pimp" Sessions

These guys are a japanese bunch of hard-jazzers that just pretty much murder every other act out there... don't take my word for it, if you're a Jazz fan,

Thats some good stuff right there O_W...thank you for bringing them to my attention :) I bought I Might Be Wrong live recordings today, the second time I have bought it, but now on Vinyl.

Both The Mars Volta - The Bedlam in Goliath and Louis XIV – Slick Dogs and Ponies are out in the end of the month.

An update on the Justice/Fabric incident for anyone who is interested, although I might just be posting for myself! :p

It appears the original mix was rejected due to insufficient length more than anything else. Justice PR notes that Fabric wanted a longer mix, but Augé and de Rosnay weren't so keen on padding out their perfect playlist with unnecessary filler. An aesthetic disparity may have come into play as well. Let's just call it creative differences and carry on, shall we?

So they gave out the mix for free to anyone on Ed Bangers Xmas card list it seems. (I've managed to download a copy and I'll set aside 44 minutes and 12 seconds tonight to give it a listen!:yay: )

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/47956-update-rejected-justice-fabric-mix-turned-xmas-gift

2187818549_31b2f395ca_o.jpg

2188605032_b3a5c65efc_o.jpg

2188605334_119df2617e_o.jpg

Standing In The Way Of Control (Soulwax Nite Remix) is better than the original Gossip track. That is all.

I fucking love Steel Train's 'Kill Monsters In The Rain' and 'A Magazine'.

Standing In The Way Of Control (Soulwax Nite Remix) is better than the original Gossip track. That is all.

Hawt DANG!! I love Soulwax! I'm off to check this out!