NEurope

That's just your common sense telling that you should be healthy, so that you'll live longer and comfortable, and so on... That's why I like Beth Ditto, she thinks like me... Why the fuck do I want 30 more years on earth, if they're not gonna be worth damn when compared to the past 10 years you spent getting fat, drunk, laid & high with someone who matters?

Maybe if you find true love, It'll be worth it... until then, keep on rotting in the free world! Live fast, die young!

And as for the sig, no problem. : peace:

As much as I dread the thought of getting older I don't want to piss away my life, you only get one and all that. People have different views on how to enjoy yourself. If I ever got that big, or anywhere near that big, then I'd want to die.

Anywho. Back to music. 'Does Your Cat Have A Mustache' by The Format is my favourite new song to just impromptu-ly sing.

Raining Blood - Tori Amos

A Slayer cover from her album Strange Little Girls.

It's infinitly better than Slayers version, with the images actually sounding eerie. But if you're into thrash metal go for Slayers.

9/10

Hmm. Can't really say i'm much of a metal fan, but Slayer's version is pretty special.

In a real pickle. I'm absolutely loving Björk's greatest hits so obviously I wanted more, so then I go stumble upon ( surrounded) and I'm seriously like I need that. £60 is alot of money no matter what way I look at sure I'm getting 7 cd's but I could get them cheaper separately. But then it does look gorgeous but then Volta (which I still need to get...) and Greatest Hits would look out of place.

Help?

I got In Rainbows today.

Absolutely love it.

Just doesn't do it for me, i can see why people like it, just not my cup of tea.

Raining Blood - Tori Amos

A Slayer cover from her album Strange Little Girls.

It's infinitly better than Slayers version, with the images actually sounding eerie. But if you're into thrash metal go for Slayers.

9/10

It has nothing to do with the original, they're completely different songs, and I think that trying to make a comparison between them is useless.

Just doesn't do it for me, i can see why people like it, just not my cup of tea.

Shush, you heathen! :heh:

What is everyones favourite song of In Rainbows? Personally I love both Weird Fishes and House of Cards :)

It's either Reckoner, Jigsaw Falling Into Place or 15 Step, depending on me mood. Have to hear the additional tracks on the CD too some time.

New Panic At The Disco album - 25th of March.

They've also dropped the "!" from their name.

Flame away :D

New Panic At The Disco album - 25th of March.

They've also dropped the "!" from their name.

Flame away :D

I quite like them but I don't think there debut was as good as some people make out.

I don't really like their first album, it's not horrible or anything. Just not really my thing.

Raining_Again, I agree, Pressure/Emergency are awesome tracks! I didn't like their first album when I heard it way back, but now I think it's pretty great.:)

Also, PATD suck so much live, they were diabolical at Leeds fest, no stage presence at all.

I went back to listening to the PATD! album the other day, some of the songs are still great in my opinion.

They were awesome at reading (this years) so hopefully their album will be good and they play at reading again :D

Been listening to paramore more in recent times. I think maybe because of Haggis' sig. Good albums but I can't decide if crushcrushcrush or misery business is my favourite from the new album =/ Tough decisions ay :p

Woo my sig influenced someone. Anyways, Misery Business is the better of the two (just). Hayley just sings it so well, her voice emotes the song awesomely.

Also, Damn you Domjcg! - Getting tickets and then bragging on msn! :p

I don't really like their first album, it's not horrible or anything. Just not really my thing.

Raining_Again, I agree, Pressure/Emergency are awesome tracks! I didn't like their first album when I heard it way back, but now I think it's pretty great.:)

I had a quick listen over it and that's the two that caught my ears... Have to have a good listen to it over the weekend. ^_^

For anyone who likes Justice, I'm not sure how old this news is but I was just checking up on it and found this. Lame if true because I was looking forward to it.

http://www.twistedear.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1437&Itemid=33

On a different note anyone heard Justice's remix of "Theme from Vicarious Bliss" (Whatever that is :p)?? I know its one of their older remixes but I just downloaded it now and its awesome.

Woo my sig influenced someone. Anyways, Misery Business is the better of the two (just). Hayley just sings it so well, her voice emotes the song awesomely.

Also, Damn you Domjcg! - Getting tickets and then bragging on msn! :p

MUAHAHAHA i win, you know I'm gonna high five her too =D

Just got invited today to the Radiohead gig in Glasgow in June. Can't bloody wait.