NEurope

Honestly there is no point in dubstep unless your in a club because you cant even hear it properly on normal sound systems.

ok after listening to this track again i realise that the reason I dislike it is the singing, every other aspect of the song is alright, i just can't stand that style of singing.

Almost... I'd give that honour to either Battles or Radiohead.

My thoughts exactly. Otherwise, I'd say it was.

Didn't Radiohead's album come out 2nd Jan?

(unless maybe it came out digitally before)

Didn't Radiohead's album come out 2nd Jan?

(unless maybe it came out digitally before)

Welcome back from under your rock :heh:

Radiohead was the first to release (the majority of) their album as a download with a 'pay what you want' approach. You could go to their site and download the album for any price you liked, even for free. That was in October already.

Rumours are Prince, Jamiroquai and (*gasp*) Pearl Jam are to follow their lead with their next album.

Welcome back from under your rock :heh:

Radiohead was the first to release (the majority of) their album as a download with a 'pay what you want' approach. You could go to their site and download the album for any price you liked, even for free. That was in October already.

Rumours are Prince, Jamiroquai and (*gasp*) Pearl Jam are to follow their lead with their next album.

I dislike Radiohead, but I was just pretty sure the physical copy came out 2nd and was checking.

I dislike Radiohead, but I was just pretty sure the physical copy came out 2nd and was checking.
That is true, but the album came out in October; the physical release adds a second disk if I'm not mistaken.

Have you given In Rainbows a proper listen though? I used to dislike Radiohead as well, but this one has turned me over.

Jamiroquai actually said ages ago, like a a year ago when his greatest hits came out, that he would put his next album up online for five dollars. Hopefully he stays true to his word. :)

My album of last year was either American Doll Posse by Tori Amos or White Chalk by PJ Harvey.

White Chalk is awesome, but its probably the most depressing album I have ever listened to.

That is true, but the album came out in October; the physical release adds a second disk if I'm not mistaken.

Have you given In Rainbows a proper listen though? I used to dislike Radiohead as well, but this one has turned me over.

No. But then its not so much a dislike, but a complete apathy towards. I don't care a flying monkeys about them and don't wish to listen to them. I may be missing out on awesomeness, but thats my perogrative.

I finally got 'I am a bird now' by Antony and the Johnsons today and am listening to it right now (on the 4th song) and I just love this CD! I'd heard most of the songs already through download, but finally having them on CD makes them sound so much better even.

Too bad it's only 35 minutes long. Way too short for such awesomeness.

Do they have earlier releases that are in the same style as this album? There were no other ones in the store, so I'm not sure where I would find them (except for online).

*is in love with this music*

I finally got 'I am a bird now' by Antony and the Johnsons today and am listening to it right now (on the 4th song) and I just love this CD! I'd heard most of the songs already through download, but finally having them on CD makes them sound so much better even.

Too bad it's only 35 minutes long. Way too short for such awesomeness.

Do they have earlier releases that are in the same style as this album? There were no other ones in the store, so I'm not sure where I would find them (except for online).

*is in love with this music*

I love that album. Antony's voice is just so... out there. :D

I always knew My Chemical Romance wasn't exactly my scene, or even all that, but I never knew how head splittingly shite they were until they popped up on the PGR4 soundtrack, just as I started an online match. I stuck with the race for the sake of gamesmanship, but came last after trying to suffocate myself to death with my own dick.

You know what? You cannot fucking beat Marvin Gaye.

How can you beat a dead nigga? :heh:

But seriously, What's Going On IS that good.

Yeah it's amaaaaaazin. Love it so much :)

I'm also a big Al Green fan, not that they're very similar or anything but it was about the same period i think.

Wootwoot!

Going to see them in Glasgow in June, should be awesome.

My musical taste is going backwards. I've started to listen to Initial D Eurobeat like i did in 2004...

My musical taste is going backwards. I've started to listen to Initial D Eurobeat like i did in 2004...

MY ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE! MULTI TRACK DRIFTING!