• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

if you don't get Oxigen by now you never will ;)

I do but its stupid. Oh well. I like the album. I dont like The Unforgiven 3 as much as the other songs but im sure it will grow on me

Edit: The Bronx ftw. Cant wait for their new album

Anyone like The Gaslight Anthem? The hype as huge for them at the moment and i didnt really get them until i listened to their latest album a few times. Sort of like a punk rock Killers. Really good

Who said its the worst song on the album anyway? If someone likes a song from an album let them like the song. Whos gives a shit?

To be fair, Cyanide is pretty fucking inane.

Anyway, yeah, it's a half decent effort! Hetfield's voice is fucked though, he just doesn't have any of the attack that he did back during Justice or Puppets...

To be fair, Cyanide is pretty fucking inane.

Anyway, yeah, it's a half decent effort! Hetfield's voice is fucked though, he just doesn't have any of the attack that he did back during Justice or Puppets...

"So fucking what?!" *guitar* :heh:

Not too fond yet of the entire Death Magnetic album yet but there's some great songs on there.

BOW DOWN!

Sell your soul to me!

I will set you free!

Terrible lyrics, but this song is really awesome played really loud!

so, we won?

Listened to that song's album at my brothers in London actually. A gem :)

seriously though guys: New Mogwai? why are you still talking about those has-beens Metalica when this band are putting out new material?

You didn't win shiiiit. :heh: I liked Soundgarden anyway, but prefer Audioslave. Meh, that's me.

Hey, less of the Metallica hate.

but Mogwai are so much better. We should be debating the genius of their song titles, never mind how sick the album is.

'I'm Jim Morrison, I'm dead'

'The Sun Smells Too Loud'

I Love You, I'm Going To Blow Up Your School'

Mogwai and Metallica are totally different to each other. Its like comparing Coronation Street to Prison Break.

Christina Aguilera's new song - Keeps Gettin' Better

It's a bit different to her usual stuff, for sure. Not sure whether I like it or not at the moment.

--

Also, fuck yes! They've just announced that Britney will be opening the VMA's again. Apparently she's doing something "fun" and "suprising". A video of her rehearsing her dancing to her new song (apparently for the VMA's) has just been leaked. I think it sounds pretty good and she finally looks hot again.