Flyleaf – I'm Sorry

The Prodigy – Their Law

Super Furry Animals – (Drawing) Rings Around the World

Ash – Clones

Editors – An End Has A Start

Ash – Orpheus

The Distillers – Dismantle Me

Killswitch Engage – This Is Absolution

have to listen to my music through a portable cd player due to my ipod not working

oh the dark ages

I've been doing the same as i left my mp3 player at my friends house.

Unfortunately the only music i have on Cd is really old cheesy stuff from when i was 10-12. Ah well it'll have to do. :)

I buy CD's for people I offically love.

(I don't download much, but sometimes I do sneak the old album in, but never from someone I adore)

I have a simple and effective method for that sort of purpose:

I download everything. After listening to it thouroughly and either liking it or not, I decide wether or not it is worth my money, and if it is, you best be damn sure I will buy it as soon as I can get for a good price (never over 7£). And I do have a rather extensive collection, so... I guess it works.

I have a simple and effective method for that sort of purpose:

I download everything. After listening to it thouroughly and either liking it or not, I decide wether or not it is worth my money, and if it is, you best be damn sure I will buy it as soon as I can get for a good price (never over 7£). And I do have a rather extensive collection, so... I guess it works.

I spent 20 quid on Live Through This by Hole and beautifulgarbage by Garbage today, despite them being old albums.

I hate HMV.

even if I were willing to buy most of the records I obtain, there's no way I could.

Why?

If I can obtain perfectly legal copies of The Format's albums and EPs (which haven't been released here) then you shouldn't have any problems with all the wacky shit you listen to.

(shit being used as a noun, not an adjective)