NEurope
Guest Jordan

What would you have surgically attached to your forehead?

Okay, seriously random thread here.

Any item (not something thats alive), what would you have surgically attached to your forehead?

I choose a laptop, so i can look in a mirror and go on the internet anytime i want!

what if i kill Caris, therefore he would not be alive, and attach him to my forehead

Hahahaha, awesome thread!

A camera, definitely. I always find myself in the position where I think "wow, this would make an awesome picture" but never have a camera, and the one on my phone is shitty.

A giant third eye that fires a laser, and the only way the US can stop me is to nuke every country that hasn't sent Bush a Christmas card in the last 5 years.

Adapted from a Bill Bailey quote...

Hahahaha, awesome thread!

A camera, definitely. I always find myself in the position where I think "wow, this would make an awesome picture" but never have a camera, and the one on my phone is shitty.

Most defiantly, also you could aim very precisely and easily.

A paper shredder. I'd make sure the shredded bits came out my ears.

A piece of see-through glass to show off the mind-blowing size of my brain.

A speaker, just so i could beat the chavs with better music than they blast out on their phones.

A clock, so i have an excuse for shouting dong every hour.

Okay, seriously random thread here.

Any item (not something thats alive), what would you have surgically attached to your forehead?

I choose a laptop, so i can look in a mirror and go on the internet anytime i want!

Wouldn't it all be back to front? :heh:

Although I suppose it wouldn't really matter if you're just going on pr0n....

I would have a paintball gun, which is upgradeable to a real gun so I can shoot neds when I'm walking down the street.

why is it that penis was automatically the first thing I thought? not for a reason, just because I apparently associate it with foreheads. It sounds really weird, but it just popped in there.

Then my second thought was 'Your Face' as a random thing, but then decided, it'd be pretty cool to have someone's face on your face type thing.

Practically, I think Flinky's suggestion is the best, I would rather like a camera on there, as I don't have one to hand ever, or a camera phone, and it'd be super handy.

Ooo, handy! Can I have an extra hand? Maybe a breadmaker would be cool to have there, so I can always have some bread. Actually no, a kettle, so I can always have some tea. Too many options!

A beer tap.

juicenew.png