N-Europe

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts!

Ren of Heavens

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aplirl Fools is the dumbest day of the year, dumber even than Valentines day; ahh well, once It's summer there's no more stupid days for a while.

The worst thing is magazines. People pay for reliable information - magazines posting crap like this are just wasting people's money. I can't wait for someone to sue them for false information.

The worst thing is magazines. People pay for reliable information - magazines posting crap like this are just wasting people's money. I can't wait for someone to sue them for false information.

Yeah; that's the kind of thing I'm talking about especially, especially since most people couldn't give two tosses about April Fools and so forget it even exists so they believe stuff. Thanks to this thread to the heads up though.

Well I wonder what other information will turn out to be false.

But surely by looking at the picture people can tell it's fake.

You'd think so but the internet is a very strange place. As for this game, it would really please a lot of people, but it seems like a dream for now. Would be funny to see Mario with a keyblade though.

Bob Ross got announced on April Fool's Day last year. It was real.

The artwork and models apart from Mario are all ripped from Kingdom Hearts 2, It's an obvious fake, and the fact that you can't go to any Disney Worlds in the game means it just ain't real.

I'm sure Disney has some kind of agreement to protect the property they have in the game considering they fund most of it.