N-Europe

GTA IV

AshMat

Guest Stefkov
Thats me right now.

If I get Playboy's house, what benefit does it bring other than being another place to save/watch TV? Can I use his private pool table etc?

The former is true, the latter is not. It's just an extra safehouse.

I swear I've gotten and extra outfit but I probably just don't remember buying it.

You can make the money up in anything else. The bank heist with Packie nets you loads.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I killed Playboy. I was reading up and you get some good help from Dwayne apparently later on.

Yeah, he sends you hired thugs to help you out in battle :) Make sure you reply to his email to get things started though.

Ive got 66 more pigeons to kill, this has to be one of the most tedious things I have ever done for an achievement and i've played some rubbish.

The "Dining Out" mission won't load for me anymore.

I've done it before, but it was after I did a load of messing about so autosave was off (I messed about, turned the console off then did the mission. I had no idea that the game saved the "autosave off" option when you turn it off and don't save afterwards, so I had to do a few missions again).

It plays the starting cutscene but then sticks on the loading screen.

The disk is perfectly clean.

Edit:

I tried to be smart and I decided to try a mission (a different one) by storming a building (I needed to kill someone inside) from above.

The doors that you use to get to the roof from inside simply weren't there.

Edit: Doing that mission the normal way is effin unfair. You have to go up a big ladder (so you can't see anything above from the bottom of it), and right at the top is some guy with an Assault Rifle that just kills you before you can shoot.

Yeah, he sends you hired thugs to help you out in battle :) Make sure you reply to his email to get things started though.

Ive got 66 more pigeons to kill, this has to be one of the most tedious things I have ever done for an achievement and i've played some rubbish.

Theres definitely an achievement for it? cos i checked the list looking for something pigeon related and I'm sure I didn't find one :/ if there isnt then there damn well should be one for it.

Edit- ah just checked, there is, didn't realise it was the package achievment, meh I might try and get it at some point, only got 3 of them so far thought I think. :S

Guest Stefkov

I was messing around earlier in a police car and found out, if your sirens are on and you hold down the left stick the siren will change it's noise. There's only two different noises. If your sirens are off and you press and hold it it makes a wierd noise.

Crazy.

The tours around the city are stunning!

I've only just done the deconstruction for beginners mission...Took me about four goes. Great, great fun though. Damn jellycopter! The AK-47 is pure awesome-ness though. And to think I was using the pistol most of the time, (which is great for headshots.)The city is SoooooOOOoooo big though.

If you like the AK, yuo should see the M16. Holy fuck it's awesome.

Also- I noticed that if you shoot cars a bit above the back wheel arches, they explode very, very easily. Presumably, they kept the fuel cap 'headshot for cars' thing from san andreas but made it less obvious.

More! Grenades are freaking sweet in this game. Love rolling them out from cover towards cop car roadblocks then making a run for it in the chaos.

i'm doing a mission for packie called waste not what knots. First time i tried the mafia guys shot me and the second time i got out with the duffle bag got in the car and drove into an allyway. I must have run over somthing because my car immediatly exploded. I'm down to around $35000 because of hospital bills ¬_¬

Guest Jordan
i'm doing a mission for packie called waste not what knots. First time i tried the mafia guys shot me and the second time i got out with the duffle bag got in the car and drove into an allyway. I must have run over somthing because my car immediatly exploded. I'm down to around $35000 because of hospital bills ¬_¬

That same thing happend to be on a different mission. Bloody explosive canisters.

How do you get the no more strangers achievement?

I've finished the game so does that mean i've missed it?

There are 14 people that appear on the map, hopefully you will have kept them all alive :) You have to find them all and do missions for them. Some of them only appear at certain times of the day.

How do you get the no more strangers achievement?

I've finished the game so does that mean i've missed it?

If you drive around the city you'll see little icons of people. I think you get the achievement for speaking to all of them/doing their missions.

That same thing happend to be on a different mission. Bloody explosive canisters.

Vary annoying. Shoot bright red barrels that are right next to enemies and they won't explode. But tap a barrel with a car and it kills you instantly.

Oh, and the mission that broke has started working again.

If you like the AK, yuo should see the M16. Holy fuck it's awesome.

Two words: Desert Eagle : peace:

Got that bad boy last night and it's beautiful! Stupidly powerful, accurate, and because it's a pistol you can carry over a thousand rounds! The ammo is dirt cheap too :)

Gah! It's so annoying when you fail a mission because your rockets bounce off the car you're trying to hit.

FFS! Some random civilian just ran in front of me as I fired off a rocket and killed us both.

Two words: Desert Eagle : peace:

Got that bad boy last night and it's beautiful! Stupidly powerful, accurate, and because it's a pistol you can carry over a thousand rounds! The ammo is dirt cheap too :)

been wondering when this badboy turns up. I'm working for the irish family, have the third island etc. Am I close?

been wondering when this badboy turns up. I'm working for the irish family, have the third island etc. Am I close?

Just about. You don't get given it, enemies drop it

I found it on one of Ray's missions

The one where your doing the Diamond deal with the Jews.