N-Europe

GTA IV

AshMat

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
Quick question to any 360 GTA owners. You know when you boot the game up and you have the artwork slide show? Does yours flickr at the top when hey change or do i have a faulty disk?

Hm.

I can't say i've had the issue.

Flickering sounds more like a connection/TV issue rather than the disc. Its just an image after all.

I'm around 33% through this game... man its long :o

Yeah, there is...on the PS3 one at least. Maybe you switched it off by a mistake. :(

Just went for a private lap-dance and Godfrapp came on. :p

I got 'Because of You' by Ne-Yo. It was fucking awesome. Hopefully I'll get bump n grind at some point too.

So I go to network settings and just disconnect ALL internet malarky? Thus meaning I cannot go online...

Great. Bloody great. (ALSO: Standard definition looked awful in motion on my tv.)

I just switched of my router. Played without a hitch for an hour. It'll do until they release a patch.

Edit: I love the taxis. I bought an awesome suit from Pegasus and I just catch a cab everywhere now.

Well out of nowhere my game wont load now. It goes through the artwork slideshows and when it says loading in the bottom left it just stays on the screen and wont do anything else.

I read around so i signed out before loading the game and the game got me in the game. I then signed in and it frooze again. Just loaded it up again signed out but wtf?

Whats wrong with it???

Its something bout automatically looking for multiplayer games or some crap like that. I just play it not connected to PSN and so far so good. The weird thing is I swear most people have had these problems today.

By the way, what's the best method for escaping the police when theres a helicopter? I just spent about 5 minutes trying to drop them and eventually killed myself by crashing and going through the window.

Wow, it seems lots of freezes are happening to people! Makes me fear my new PS3. I've had one crash so far but I've been playing it connected online and had no further problems. Maybe it's just 'chance'?

Wonder what R* will say about it...

It can be very hard to Pay 'n Spray on a greater number of stars...police follow you so adamantly that they often see you go into the place, so it doesn't work.

A good way is to walk along the subway tracks, or to get a train.

It can be very hard to Pay 'n Spray on a greater number of stars...police follow you so adamantly that they often see you go into the place, so it doesn't work.

A good way is to walk along the subway tracks, or to get a train.

Pay 'n Spray doesnt work anymore like it does in the last games.