NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

the infernus is crap, it looks horrible and handles bad, fast though.

Banshees are wot ya need

The Infernus never spawns without you driving one already. The only way to get it is by Bernie or there is a number that you can ring that will spawn one, however that stops you accessing certain achievements.

Not true, I have found one randomly while I wasn't in an Infernus, and I'm pretty sure there isn't a cheat for one either.

Not true, I have found one randomly while I wasn't in an Infernus, and I'm pretty sure there isn't a cheat for one either.

Lol, your right, how odd. There is one for almost every other super car but that. For me there is always one that spawns on the corner of Montauk Ave, and Earp Street in Broker.

Decided to get back into this last night and finally met up with Flavian Cravic (sp?). The thing is, I actually thought I was nearly finished ...Sounds like there is a hell of a long way to go. Really hope his "adding to the phonebook" offers a nice change of pace. God, it's needed.

Having said that, I enjoyed chasing the bikers through the subway...Even if it takes two hands to (easily) control the bike AND the aiming reticle.

It's also hard. Love the bit where you have to dodge the trains though.

It's also hard. Love the bit where you have to dodge the trains though.

Yer i remember that... I'm pretty sure i said hello to the train driver a couple of times...

lol

Ok so major bumpage...but just gottan back into this. I abandoned it as didnt finish it before MGS 4 came out...but now got back in to it, only on 45% but wanna try and complete it soon...

Ok so major bumpage...but just gottan back into this. I abandoned it as didnt finish it before MGS 4 came out...but now got back in to it, only on 45% but wanna try and complete it soon...

Cool, i have had no urge to play on it again. Maybe i will in the future...

If i remember rightly someone said u normally complete the story around the 60% mark.

Think I'll play it tonight and try to get it finished. I'm sure I've passed 60% though :o

Think I'll play it tonight and try to get it finished. I'm sure I've passed 60% though :o

oh right, lol. Think i was in the 40%ish region.

Yeah mike its take me a long time to want to get back into I though ah fuck it iv forgotten the plot...but it kinda all came gushing back...had some awesome missions today...

Well, I finally completed this last night. (68%!) And after 70hrs of play and some reflection time, for the most part I loved it. It certainly had it's ups and downs and was, at times a slog to play. Nico felt like a hitman and nothing more, which was a shame. And there were that many characters that if you left the game for a while (like I did) when returning it was a case of "who, eh?" The story was nothing stellar, although towards the end, the choices came thick and fast and were brilliantly weaved into the way the story would finish. More of that would have been nice. (Ala Playboy/Dwayne.) The choices are probably something which will become a larger feature in any future iterations imo.

I thought there would have been a massive "ending" as such so that was dissapointing. The wedding was nice and the way you had something to go to which didn't involve killing was a nice alternative and something I would have liked more of - outside of the "date" scenarios. I got the ending where Roman survived and I was pretty gutted at the Kate scenario. Thought it would finally be a happy ending.

:indeed:

Other than that, the texts/calls you get after finishing the title were nice and there is plenty still to unearth. Even if it's of the bird killing variety. DLC can't come soon enough though as I still feel the title promised the world yet only gave a continent or two. :p

Does anyone else have any thoughts about the title months after release? What do you want from upcoming DLC? Jetpacks? Planes? Better missions? More interaction? Or has the series grown stale?

The bank mission is the only thing I remember (aside from bad driving, awkward shooting, poor physics and the broken online mode).

I completed it last week, blitzed the last missions in a mammoth 9 hour session, ended with a playtme of 45 hours and 64%. Was my favourite GTA so far in terms of story. I'm not sure how the decisions I made changed the game but I was pretty gutted at some of the events.

I remember getting quite far with this, but it being exam period during when I had to stop playing. Never returned to it...on reflection I don't think the game is all what it was hyped up to be; definitely not 10/10. The online, for starters, is terrible. The game does have some good missions, namely the bank raid, and is fun at times. Too much of it felt like a drag though.

I brought it at launch, played it for about a week and I havn't touched it since.

Mind you I do this with most games.

I completed it last week, blitzed the last missions in a mammoth 9 hour session, ended with a playtme of 45 hours and 64%. Was my favourite GTA so far in terms of story. I'm not sure how the decisions I made changed the game but I was pretty gutted at some of the events.

Some of the decisions i did resulted in different positionings for certain missions, some easier to beat the missions others harder.

I'm pumping for the 30 hour achievement, i think i got either 14-16 hours of gamplay left to get this in. I'm on the final island now beating the missions on there. Each time i go on, i beat a character or two's missions and only take mates out if they call, saves a lot of time and can go back to these at the end of the game.

I've just got the online achievements to get on this now, as I got 100% on the main game, but i don't think I'll bother

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned is the first of two planned episodic expansion packs to be developed for the Xbox 360 version of the sandbox-style action-adventure video game Grand Theft Auto IV, developed by Rockstar North.

The first episodic pack is to be released on Xbox Live on 17 February 2009, retailing for 1600 Microsoft Points.

The Lost and Damned features a new protagonist, Johnny Klebitz, who is a member of Liberty City's biker gang The Lost, a gang which is featured in several missions throughout the course of Grand Theft Auto IV. Dan Houser, vice president of creative development at Rockstar Games, claims the episode will show "a different side of Liberty City".

Jeronimo Barrera, Vice President of Product Development for Rockstar Games, has said that the episodes are experiments because they are not sure that there are enough users with access to online content on the Xbox 360.

Take-Two Interactive's Chief Financial Officer, Lainie Goldstein revealed that Microsoft was paying a total of $50 million for the first two episodes.

Hands-On Previews:

games.kikizo.com

www.eurogamer.net

www.gameplayer.com.au

www.computerandvideogames.com

xboxlive.ign.com

uk.xboxlive.ign.com

kotaku.com

www.gamesradar.com

^ So, theoretically we'd be spending nearly £15 on DLC. Gonna be an expensive month.

From what i've read about it, it does seem promising and looks good. It will be nice to go back on GTA and actually do missions for a change.