NEurope
Caris

Whats your real name?

Kaveh Radahd

Kaveh - pronounced like the drink Cava (or if you don't know the drink... carver)

Radahd - pronounced like The Dad... but Ra Dad instead... so yeah Rad-add I guess!

The name Kaveh is taken from a Tale of Ancient Persia, details of the Tale are here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C4%81veh

...my namesake had 18 sons!!! Man, he and his wife must've been at it like rabbits! Ha ha!

My first name is Jamal and I hate it sooooo much. Most people call me Jim, and that's the way I like it. It really annoys the cheese out of me when people call me "jah-mool" or "ja-mole" or something like that. Just call me Jim and have it done with.

I blame our parents. It's all their fault. Why couldn't we have temporary names and then choose our names when we were older?

Jamal! That's a cool name, I remember when I was in lower 6th I was a science prefect(just stuff for the cv, I did physics and my form tutor was a physics teacher and the head of science, convincing me to do it), anyway we had to go a primary school near our school and do a little science experiment with some kids in year 6, and for some reason they all started calling me Jamal, then a few of them actually joined my school the next year. It was quite cool doing that actually.

However, my actual name is Chris, Chris Singh(don't you be stalking me now) but I have tons of different nicknames(Rummy being my favourite, though not as many call me it, most knew me as Singh before they knew me as Rummy) due to the fact that Chris is quite a common name, and one of my best mates is called Chris as well, so it got very confusing sometimes. I also have a middle name, but I don't like to tell people :heh:. My parents were originally gonna have our first and second names the other way round, but then luckily they thought better of it.

Chris(topher) Halcrow

I don't really like Chris, as there seem to be so many of us. I'd like a nickname, but can't think of one... some people call me dancing Chris. That kinda has a feel to it.

Anon. I will be forever known as Fresh.

Wasn't your name Flameboy a while ago?...

Wasn't your name Flameboy a while ago?...

I get a feeling you may be mixing him up with flameboy :heh:

He's more on the Wii side of things than general, I think. Something about his name always makes me read my name when it's quoted(if that makes sense).

Does anyone know how to go about actually changing your name legally?

I get a feeling you may be mixing him up with flameboy :heh:

No I was making a joke, he actually did used to be called Flameboy101 or something but he changed his name because the member Flameboy stole his name.

So Fresh actually hasn't been Fresh forever... tut tut.

Thanks for that 4q2.

How much of a schoolboy do I feel now after that error? Man, I feel like a tit. Damn that flameboy! Fresh is a much cooler name though.

Valdemar. John Valdemar.

No, I wish. I really do, because I love this invented name of mine. My real name is Jasper. Didn't see that on coming did you? Jasper Linsen.

*sigh*

..anyway, my name is Greg (technically Gregory)

Somehow I was expecting Fernando from you :bouncy:

That's what i always wondered.

Well now you know.

For a while, I thought that Walter Douglas was Moria.

He's Charlie isn't he?

Ebenezer Scrooge, Nathan Whincup, or Walter Douglas...

An interesting selection of aliases...

Yes, I am a master of disguise. You have yet to see my real face. Haden came so close to seeing my real face, but the Force prevented it. :heh:

Well since Walter Dougles isn't actually your name Tellyn I think it's the most unfortuante name ever.

I mean, imagine meeting a kid called Walter Dougles, poor guy must take quite the amount of shit.

Sorry if this offends you in any way.

Thinking of it I don't know why my MSN name is even that. Hmm, I even puzzle myself.

I was wondering the same.

It's no longer a mystery.

Officially Charles, but I'm called Charlie. Or C-Dog, or Charlie le Chat or Chaz.

My cat is called Charlie.

Voldemort? :shock:

No, that's what everyone says. I heard the name with a Danish prince being born. His final name (not last, those families do'nt have last names there) was Valdemar. I simply loved it upon hearing. I've got so used to thinking of it and signing with it, that Voldemort doesn't even pop up in my mind.

Douglas is my surname.

When did you think that, Jim?

I thought it might have been your middlename or something. :heh: