Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

People's Perception, Their view of yourself, values and views

Ant-Shimmin

Do you wonder what people thing of you?

Do you worry about what people think of you?

Do you get annoyed about how people, when they are wrong become something they are not and go against their own values when discriminating against yourself?

Do you get pissed off at how hyprocritcal people are towards you?

Do you get pissed off when people are annoyed at you for having a point of view on something?

Do you get pissed off how people talk like the sun shines out of the own fucking backside and think that you chat nothing but shit?

Sorry guys I need to let off steam...Alot

Hehe, I admit I think about what people think of me, what I look like or whatever. I try not to let it bother me, I don't care about what people think regarding to my taste in music or fashion - but that doesn't mean their opinions about me as a whole aren't in the back of my mind.

I don't usually get annoyed about discrimination though, I don't care when people talk like they're amazing, or when they don't want me to have a point of view. That's their own fault, fuck them. But... I do hate it when people are hypocritical. I can't have a discussion with someone whose argument does not make sense, or isn't logical. That will really, really piss me off.

A good topic. I believe it's just human nature, despite how perfect people like to believe themselves. When the shoe is on the other foot, everything looks and feels completely different to them they don't even realise it's exactly the same. We're all a bunch of hypocritical bastards, and I find the only way you can try and cope with it is to constantly remember that fact, and try your hardest to rise above doing the same, though it isn't easy :(

As for the first few questions, yes I do to an extent and certain circumstances, but some things are beyond my control and I try not to let them bother me. I think understanding control is quite important too.

Guest Stefkov

I dont really think about what people think of me. I act as I act, if they find me funny great if they dont then ok.

I do get annoyed very easily at people for some of the points you mentoned above.

As for the last question...hell yes.

Yeh i worry what people think of me especially swimming and when on the beach, as im not the thinest person in the world. I also worry about what people think of my hair (Seems a bit pathetic really) but yeh there it is. I know i shouldn't be bothered, but i am.

Yes.

No. I'm right, they're wrong.

Do you get annoyed about how people, when they are wrong become something they are not and go against their own values when discriminating against yourself?

Can't really say that's ever happened to me.

Oh god yes.

Do you get pissed off when people are annoyed at you for having a point of view on something?

Yes. It's normally because of my views on Nintendo, oddly :rolleyes:

Do you get pissed off how people talk like the sun shines out of the own fucking backside and think that you chat nothing but shit?

Uhh... sure.

What's wrong buuuuuuuuuudddddddy?

Sometimes, just for curiousity,

Not a bit.

Totally, I have a close friend that's like that and it really pissed me off, because we're not as close as we were before.

Fuck them, who cares.

Not exactly annoyed, depends on the discussion, the guy I live with has ridiculou points of view and we're always arguing, but we never get mad at each other and we're still great friends.

I get jealous that some people have a life (or parts of it) way better than my own.

I think its hard to care when there is little but crap coming my way. At the same time if I dont care about what the sucky people are saying, I care also less about what the nice people are saying I think.

I also think there is something to the saying "you get what you give". If you flame others, in the end you will have been more hurt. Thats what I believe.

All the time. If I'm talking to someone, I'm always wary about what I say, because I don't want to appear to look stupid or something.

God, yes. I blame school for this, because I felt a bit rediculed at times. Sometimes I'm afraid to speak out because I know how bitchy people can be, and it makes me wonder "hmm, If I speak my mind, they'll just bitch behind my back later and be nice to my face." I think this worries me quite a lot.

I don't think I have much experience with this. There may have been the odd encounter of this, and I admit it hasn't been pleasent. So yeah, it does annoy me, but thankfully I haven't had to deal with it alot.

Oh hell yeah. All the time. Sometimes I don't think people think I am there, and when they are I think I am treated differently than someone else. What annoys me a lot is when you say something, people don't listen to you, but if someone else says the exact same thing, they get agreed with or something. Irritates me to hell.

Yes. Usually it's "oh my god, how can you think that?!" Uhhh, god. It's not like I'm thinking differently for the hell of it. I put a lot of thought into almost everything I say and do, so if I have a point of view on something, I usually always have something to back it up with. I think people just don't want you to be different or think differently to them.

I know one or two people in particular who are like this, and it has made me loathe them at times. Best thing to do is just to be true to yourself, because sooner or later they'll wake up and think what a dickhead they've been, and when they ask for forgiveness, you can say NO just to spite them. Haha. :) (yeah, I want to be evil for a change)

It's ok, I like this thread.