N-Europe

What do I do? (girl related)

Goron_3

I can't wait until the disco tomorrow night, it should really be renamed to "guaranteed action night" as there are very very few people who don't pull at the them. They are basically big orgys. I've got my girl lined up already. I'm making her pay for the vodka this time though, she 'stole' (/was given) mine at the last one. :heh:

Is this the valentines disco where they are all 13?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the valentines disco where they are all 13?

That was last night. And that wasn't a big orgy, I just spent the whole night talking to a student PE teacher who was helping as well, occaisionally telling people not to take trinks into the hall and getting my photo taken with the 13 year olds. Everyone at this one will be at least 16.

That was last night. And that wasn't a big orgy, I just spent the whole night talking to a student PE teacher who was helping as well, occaisionally telling people not to take trinks into the hall and getting my photo taken with the 13 year olds. Everyone at this one will be at least 16.

Oh right. I was getting worried there for a second.

Hey that's great to hear.

I can't give you too much advice, me not being much of a stud myself, but all I can really say is don't miss the opportunity. I've been in situations like this where we've been really close and I fail to act and we end up just fading away from each other and not really talking again.

You've done the hard part, keep seeing each other and just don't be afraid! Hope it all goes well.

She likes you, go for the asking again, but not to the cinema. I reckon a good place to go would be some kind of ice cream bar. Ice cream is sexy and you'll have ample opportunity to talk...win.

I can't wait until the disco tomorrow night, it should really be renamed to "guaranteed action night" as there are very very few people who don't pull at the them. They are basically big orgys. I've got my girl lined up already. I'm making her pay for the vodka this time though, she 'stole' (/was given) mine at the last one. :heh:

Damn, that sounds like one hot disco. Get on the scene like a sex machine.

I'm going to perhaps try some stuff tomorrow at a birthday house party, or possibly the day after at a big birthday bar crawl, or I may try asking the most awesome geek girl ever out on Sunday. Either way Valentines Day has given me a kick up the arse to go on a bit of a girl drive.

Seems to me like you're beyond needing advice, it's blindingly obvious she likes you, and you two have been out twice already, so wouldn't that count as 'going out'? Of course, if you wish to actually have the label put on it, then you can bring it up, but I agree with the person who said to go with the flow, it all seems good to me!

A friend of mine was in a fairly similar situation, although it was even more obvious that the chick liked him. He'd been friends with her for 5 years, and he'd hung out with her everyday for two months. He told me that for three weeks before he asked her out they would "spoon" and hug on her bed, and sometimes fall asleep like that. Then one night they kissed when they were both really tired and it still hadn't occured to him that she was really into him.

Now they've been together for a year and they're blood annoying, constantly snogging each others faces off and telling me all their sex stories.

Ugh.

I was quite disappointed at the first post. I was hoping for some really unfortunate event or something; but it was all cute and happy.

Damn this place.

lol sorry bout that. When i get run over i'll let you know :smile:

But yeah, i see this girl on monday...can't wait :D

I explained it to Goron on MSN, but here we go:

Popcorn bucket, hole in the bottom, man trunk through the hole. "Want some popcorn sophie?"

Best thing ever. This tops a clevland steamer by a long strech.

Oh, and related to your problem. There's no better way of saying I like you than giving her a nice little gift or something, may I suggest a runny Clevland steamer?

I 'gave' the vodka to the girl at school today and she said she would give me the money later..... Big mistake, I'm at home now, if I don't get it tonight she's going to pay.