Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Does anyone here seriously follow a football team

Ant-Shimmin

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support the good ol toon and had a season ticket there for 3 and a half seasons. I saw alot in my time i would like to think. The first 1 and half season were great, we won almost every home game! Then of the last season there was that infamous match against aston villa where I believe Dyer and another Newcaslte player (who was it?!?!) fought on the pitch. I remember being in the airport later on that year and meeting Robson Green. He had been in New Zealand and apparently that was the no 2 piece of international news that month over there, second to i think it was the new pope...

I support the good ol toon and had a season ticket there for 3 and a half seasons. I saw alot in my time i would like to think. The first 1 and half season were great, we won almost every home game! Then of the last season there was that infamous match against aston villa where I believe Dyer and another Newcaslte player (who was it?!?!) fought on the pitch. I remember being in the airport later on that year and meeting Robson Green. He had been in New Zealand and apparently that was the no 2 piece of international news that month over there, second to i think it was the new pope...

Lee Bowyer.

I am also a Liverpool fan (the name 'Fields' was originally 'Fields of Anfield Road' :)). I don't get to go to Anfield as often as I would like these days unfortunately, and I'm incredibly jealous that you're going to the derby tomorrow! I hope you have a good time and I hope we stuff the bastards! :bouncy:

I am also a Liverpool fan (the name 'Fields' was originally 'Fields of Anfield Road' :)). I don't get to go to Anfield as often as I would like these days unfortunately, and I'm incredibly jealous that you're going to the derby tomorrow! I hope you have a good time and I hope we stuff the bastards! :bouncy:

As do I, I went the Goodison one as well :@

Worksop Town's forum has 6248 registered users but only 16 topics and 16 posts.

Crazy

I wonder how many of those 6248 regurly go to home matches :hmm:

And if you don't like football, don't post here because frankly no-one cares.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!