N-Europe

what would you do if....

ultrajamie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, we're talking about a proper World War, clear-cut power blocks, nukes, multiple invasions conscription, the whol shibang. A bunch of Yanks shooting at their British "allies" in a middle-eastern shit hole Tony & George dug for everyone isn't quite there.

Nah, we're talking about a proper World War, clear-cut power blocks, nukes, multiple invasions conscription, the whol shibang. A bunch of Yanks shooting at their British "allies" in a middle-eastern shit hole Tony & George dug for everyone isn't quite there.

It's a very different sort of war but it has the potential to be just as devastating as the previous world wars.

Ireland would be safe enough, unless the Russians/Americans/British/whoever had a radar malfunction.

Then again, World War 3 would be Nuclear War, so we'd all probably be fucked anyway. I'd hope to God the wind was blowing away from us :p

Yup, Ireland is screwed. :heh: Seriously though, I agree with the nuke war theory. We're all screwed! Though if WW3 isn't a nuke war, then I'd gather a group of people that I really care about and try to get us as far away as possible from the battles.

Yeah shouldn't be long now before they manage to kill Bush. Fingers crossed.

Fuck off :mad:

I dunno why the backdown from the comment....Bush (and Blair) are the biggest threat to world (and UK) peace.

Back on topic though

If I did wake up and world war 3 had started, I would just try to survive by whatever means necessary....or I would just fuck off back to bed.