NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ultrajamie

what would you do if....

Build a bunker. Although where I live is quite rural so unless it was a nuclear bomb I wouldn't be dragged onto it that much.

Well Ireland being an Island, and a neutral state with no weapons (whatsoever!), I wouldn't be too alarmed as I would presume we wouldn't be involved. The only threat we would face would be an invasion from the UK and I don't think Blair is stupid enough to bring back the days of The Troubles.

If the UK did invade us, I would hope that our European Union pals would come to our aid. (France please?) and if the Democrats are in office in the States we could definitely count on them too.

Ireland would be safe enough, unless the Russians/Americans/British/whoever had a radar malfunction.

Then again, World War 3 would be Nuclear War, so we'd all probably be fucked anyway. I'd hope to God the wind was blowing away from us :p

Then again, World War 3 would be Nuclear War, so we'd all probably be fucked anyway. I'd hope to God the wind was blowing away from us :p

Ah the good old kamikaze.

If it really was World War III ...

If it affected us (directly as a country like with bombs and the guns and the hurting of people) then I'd probably head off (family in tow) to the North-East to be with other family. It'd be a bit like a holiday, but with the added danger of death.

If it didn't affect us (like the wars in Iraq) then I'd just keep doing what I do everyday.

Buy an SA-80.

And also a Barret.

And maybe an RPG or two...

Then hope whoever my enemy is doesn't feel like using Thermonuclear weapons...

Oh, and a Flak 88 and a Tiger tank would be nice too...

Not to mention an Apache or an A-10...

I've thought about this too much, haven't I...

Most likely just stay at home, go with the flow, over stock with food and get my post count up on here.

Also play WoW.

Head up to Shetland, nothing ever reaches there. :heh:

Then I'd sit back with a nice cold beer and wait for all this to blow over.

Head up to Shetland, nothing ever reaches there. :heh:

Then I'd sit back with a nice cold beer and wait for all this to blow over.

Yup, shit all happens. And they actually have barrier defences, waddya know.

I'm honestly not sure. Depends on likelyhood of death. If absolutely certain, probably just try and chill until the inevitable, though if there's even the slightest chance of survival I'd probably gather as many of my friends and family as possible and make a break for it.

In a non-nuclear scenario I imagine I'd be conscripted anyway, so I'd try and make sure I went with my friends and got into the same platoon. In the event of invasion, yes I'd probably end up as part of the insurgency, again ideally fighting along side my my mates/family ect. I probably wouldn't if they didn't though.

Sign in to follow this