N-Europe

Tv Adverts

Slaggis

What do you think of the advrts on tv at the moment?

Do any make you laugh?

Make you want to kill yourself and everyone else around you?

Do you think there getting worse or better?

I love the advert that was on ages ago for a car that had all these pecies of the car being involved in a chain reaction, like that mouse trap game.

Sheila’s wheels I hate that advert it makes me want to get my foot and ram it though my TV then kill my mother and sister who sing along to it I also want to it to the diamond car insurance for same reasons (my mum and sister always sing along to adverts :cry::cry: )

Dell, PC World, or any other PC adverts make me want to slash my wrists with a teaspoon:

'So what will you be using your PC for?'

'Storing files and sending emails'

'Then you'll need an Intel Core Duo Processor™Â® with Hyper Threading Technology™Â®!'

I also take issue with the use of the words 'gig' and 'meg' in these adverts. In fact, that gets right on my tits. 'It's got a 3 gig processor, a 100 gig hard drive, and 1 gig of memory!' What the fuck is that supposed to mean? The worst offender was a recent Sky Broadband ad that claimed 'download speeds up to 16 megabytes!' Erm, I don't think so, you lying shits. After a few weeks they must have seen the error of their ways as they 'corrected' it. What did they correct it to? '16 megs'.

I fucking despair of it.

Dell, PC World, or any other PC adverts make me want to slash my wrists with a teaspoon:

'Then you'll need an Intel Core Duo Processor™® with Hyper Threading Technology™®!'

I also take issue with the use of the words 'gig' and 'meg' in these adverts. In fact, that gets right on my tits. 'It's got a 3 gig processor, a 100 gig hard drive, and 1 gig of memory!' What the fuck is that supposed to mean? The worst offender was a recent Sky Broadband ad that claimed 'download speeds up to 16 megabytes!' Erm, I don't think so, you lying shits. After a few weeks they must have seen the error of their ways as they 'corrected' it. What did they correct it to? '16 megs'.

I fucking despair of it.

Those adverts wanna make me throw my slipper at the TV, but then I realise I'd probably break the TV >_<

I hate the Quorn advert. Shit writing, shit acting, shit advert.

This, and not computer games, makes me want to resort to violence! Its funny how the 'school girl', the one that usually eats the quorn/turd, is quite clearly about 30 years old!:laughing:

The Hoff adverts with that broadband company.

It's funny cuz you can tell he's crying inside.

So true!!:laughing:

its all gone its all gone.

what ad is that from? its brilliantly badly done.

That stupid smelly spray toilet thing...

I like the Wii and Xbox 360 adverts!

The British Gas adverts with the flames make me want to kill myself...don't ask me why!:hmm:

That chinese kid is hilarious! I love it; "it's all gone! it's all gone!". Cracks me up everytime.

I tend to flip to music channels during breaks, so if im lucky i miss all the bad adverts. I tell you though, Paramount are the worst for ads, they advertise their own shows like every break period; for instance the Lee Evans thing. God, it makes me want to hurt them. I actually like Lee Evans but after the times i'd seen it i wanted to slit his throat!

Sheila’s wheels I hate that advert it makes me want to get my foot and ram it though my TV then kill my mother and sister who sing along to it I also want to it to the diamond car insurance for same reasons (my mum and sister always sing along to adverts :cry::cry: )

I hate the Quorn advert. Shit writing, shit acting, shit advert.

'Then you'll need an Intel Core Duo Processor™® with Hyper Threading Technology™®!'

I fucking despair of it.

Ditto to all of those.

HI IM BARRY SCOTT

or

CONFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSED.COM

or

ARE YOU SHIT WITH YOUR MONEY? DO YOU BY ANY CHANCE NEED SOME CAR INSURANCE OR A NEW CREDIT CARD? DO YOU WANT TO CONSOLIDATE YOUR EXISITNG DEBTS INTO ONE EASY MONTHLY PAYMENT?!??!

Any of the generic financial adverts really piss me off